Seven Inch Heels

UKsensation

I recently came across a gorgeous pair of seven inch heels with no brand stamped on the shoe or written on the sole. There are no distinguishing characteristics except, confusingly, the number 9 on the sole of a pair of shoes which, as a size 8 foot, were far too small.

I am selling them on Ebay (I have a post detailing those shoes on the High Heels for Sale Forum), but I was wondering whether anyone could identify the brand so I could buy a pair that actually fit me. I have attempted to upload pictures to this post, but if they do not work, here is the link to the item for sale.

Any help would be much appreciated, even if it is just to point me to another retailer that has a pair of shoes like this. I have looked at Elite Heels and La Piazza and cannot find anything all that close, so if you know, it would make me very happy!

post-17822-133522934496_thumb.jpg

post-17822-133522934505_thumb.jpg

post-17822-133522934513_thumb.jpg

post-17822-133522934521_thumb.jpg

post-17822-133522934529_thumb.jpg

I recently came across a gorgeous pair of seven inch heels with no brand stamped on the shoe or written on the sole. There are no distinguishing characteristics except, confusingly, the number 9 on the sole of a pair of shoes which, as a size 8 foot, were far too small.

I am selling them on Ebay (I have a post detailing those shoes on the High Heels for Sale Forum), but I was wondering whether anyone could identify the brand so I could buy a pair that actually fit me. I have attempted to upload pictures to this post, but if they do not work, here is the link to the item for sale.

Any help would be much appreciated, even if it is just to point me to another retailer that has a pair of shoes like this. I have looked at Elite Heels and La Piazza and cannot find anything all that close, so if you know, it would make me very happy!

Those actually look like a pair made by "Little Shoe Box." Perhaps if you found a copy of their catalog, you could positively identify them as such. However, LSB has been out of business for a number of years and I would guess that you might find a pair like them at La Piazza or one of the other places that sells the same styles as they made at LSB.

UK Sensation, Looking at these fabulous pumps makes me think of either estresmodes.com located in Spain or lapiazza-highheels.com located in Germany. They have invested a lot of time and money into the the actual molds so they can turn out amazing shoes with amazing heights of heels. Take a close look at that those two sites. They are both expensive but I understand the quality is the finest in the world and the fit is devine. I hope this helps. I could definitely see those pumps on my feet! HappyinHeels:wave:

well you may be in luck, see the following post to The new Ilias Little Shoe Box.

http://www.hhplace.org/ultra_high_heels/17471-manufactures_reviews_ultra_high_heels.html#post268916

Ilias used to work at the original LSB and appears to have resurrected the old styles, including those shown.

R

I would be VERY wary of this 'Ilias Little Shoe Box'......I have been through the website - and tried to order 6 pairs of shoes.

ALL of my choices came up as NOT IN STOCK items. Marked with three red stars like this: ***

I would suggest that more are also marked like this......meaning that hardly any of the advertised shoes are available to purchase.

Besides...the website is supposed to have been online since 2000....why have we only just found out about it?

There is also NO Contact Address, no Telephone Number, no EMail Address and no Company Regsitration Number given.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I would be VERY wary of this 'Ilias Little Shoe Box'......I have been through the website - and tried to order 6 pairs of shoes.

ALL of my choices came up as NOT IN STOCK items. Marked with three red stars like this: ***

I would suggest that more are also marked like this......meaning that hardly any of the advertised shoes are available to purchase.

Besides...the website is supposed to have been online since 2000....why have we only just found out about it?

There is also NO Contact Address, no Telephone Number, no EMail Address and no Company Regsitration Number given.

pussyinboots

ah, yes indeed; must admit although I read the "about us", it didn't register that set up was in 2000 - i keep forgetting we are already in 2011!

oh well, apologies.

R

The website domain name was registered 2009-04-27, and likely has content moved from a previous site. Many of the images are not scaled correctly. There have been changes in recent weeks, so maybe it is a 'work in progress'. The lack of contact details may simply mean that it isn't meant to be live yet. Iliaz has been doing work for people like Natacha Marro so may have been too busy to market stuff under own name. Additionally, many businesses neglect their websites, not having the requisite skills to do it themselves. For example, Leatherworks own website has a PDF file supposedly listing what's in stock but that list was last updated in 2006.

The website domain name was registered 2009-04-27, and likely has content moved from a previous site. Many of the images are not scaled correctly. There have been changes in recent weeks, so maybe it is a 'work in progress'.

Actually I don't accept this. The Shopping Cart and Checkout facilities work absolutely fine - and there ARE SOME heels that are available to buy.

As for not having any Contact details - if the site was registered 2 years ago - and it is selling heels - then there is no excuse. They are, after all - taking Customer Queries via a pre-prepared Form. Besides, a well organised site would have an 'under construction' notice somewhere - provided by the Host Server free of charge....no effort involved on the owner's part.

So, 'work in progress'....no. The site is selling heels quite happily....just not that many.

I have nothing against the site or its owner - I simply said be wary...that's all.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"