BI NYLON and HEEL Loving Female

I am a 34, almost 35 year old BI NYLON Loving Female. I also do wear HEELS - Shoes or Boots almost all of the time. When I dress for work, I dress conservatively in ooutfits that are Below-The-Knee or longer,2 - 2 1/2" heels. However, other times, I wear Shorter Outfits and much HIGHER Heels.

I am a 34, almost 35 year old BI NYLON Loving Female.

WOW! Something new most days....my guess, not-pantyhose type stockings Or, maybe, some previously undisclosed hosiery style preferred by, how should it be said, switch-hitters?

Welcome aboard and let's hear much more!

UpBy5

I am a 34, almost 35 year old BI NYLON Loving Female. I also do wear HEELS - Shoes or Boots almost all of the time. When I dress for work, I dress conservatively in ooutfits that are Below-The-Knee or longer,2 - 2 1/2" heels. However, other times, I wear Shorter Outfits and much HIGHER Heels.

Welcome to hhplace Stephs :unsure:

Perhaps had you placed a comma (,) in between "BI" and "NYLON" it might have made it easier for Dr. Shoe to decipher. However, it must be made known that Dr. Shoe is always right except at certain times of the month, when he's really cranky and argumentative. This must be one of those times.

While we're really more interested in your views of fashion and opinions and advice on wearing high heels, your sexual orientation is really not germane to the conversation, here.

So, we're all eager to hear about you and your interest in high heels. :silly:

Welcome to hhplace Stephs :unsure:

Perhaps had you placed a comma (,) in between "BI" and "NYLON" it might have made it easier for Dr. Shoe to decipher. However, it must be made known that Dr. Shoe is always right except at certain times of the month, when he's really cranky and argumentative. This must be one of those times.

I knew that, I was just being funny! :silly:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...