Hello to everyone...

Hello to everyone on this board. Here's some info about me. I am a 32 old male from the UK... I love high heels!!!! I am one of those hetro guys who likes to crossdress also. I suppose it stems from sneaking into my elder sister's room when I was about 12 and trying on her cloths and shoes. I still remember the excitement of trying on her 4in strappy sandals. I am very lucky in that my girlfriend loves high heels too (she wears them often right up to 7in on occasions) and not only puts up with my dressing up but actively encourages and enjoys it, in fact, she's bought more heels for me than I've bought for myself. :lol: One problem I do have is that I'm size UK 11/12 US 12/13 which does mean I'm slightly restricted in the styles I can get hold of. :lol: I've been visiting this board for a few weeks and see that it seems to have a good friendly and positive atmosphere and I like the fact that it brings people together who love heels from slightly different perspectives, girls who like heels, guys who like heels but don't wear them, guys who like wearing heels but not other feminine stuff and finally guys like me who not only like the heels but also the stockings, skirts, etc too.. I'm sure I'll enjoy interacting with all the people here... :lol:

Hello and welcome. I'm sure that you'll find many like-minded souls here, so feel free to dive right in - let's hear from you. I'm looking forward to reading what you write. Enjoy.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Astrovibe Hi, I'm sure you will love it on here everyone is really friendly and helpful and I look forward to reading more about you. Julie x

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Hi! Yes, we encourage all ranges of tastes here and don't judge anyone by their preferences so long as they are considerate for others. It's frustrating not being able to get the styles you want conveniently in your size but hopefully you'll be able to swap ideas with some of out other members. Welcome to the board.

Glad to hear from another heterosexual crossdresser who was lucky enough to find a very supportive partner. Congratulations.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 6 months later...

Astrovibe:-) I have been lucky to have small feet for a guy and can buy right off of the shelf in US 7.5 for court shoes, etc., and US 8 in women's boots. I love the different styles of boots available in black leather and have several pairs and the above sizes fit well. Welcome to the board and share your thoughts with everyone. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!