MY FIRST PAIR OF HEELS!!

terayon

Terayon, you have serious guts. When I was 16 I coulda never done such a thing; like most teens, I was way too sensitive to peer pressure. It's a good sign when someone has the mental toughness to resist the pressure and do what you want to do, especially when it's something harmless like choosing what kind of shoes you wear. Don't stop, and good luck.

Not to take anything away from Teriyon, but having the web and the support of like minded individuals goes a long ways towards pumping the old self confidence up. I wish I had this when I was 16 back in 1978! Good show Teriyon! Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

thanks a lot for the support everyone..i wish that the rest of the world was as open minded as u guys are...the boots look so amazing on me, and feel really good..i dunno why boys arent supposed to wear these! today im going to leave them somewhat out in the open in my closet, so when my mom gets the clothes for the laundry she can see them...its driving me crazy having to sneak around in them...this morning i was so excited i got up at 4:30am to let the dogs out in my boots =) if my mom approaches me asking whos they are i will tell her the truth, and simply say that if she doesnt accept me wearing them, i wont wear them around her..but she cant stop me from wearing them when she isnt around...i really hope she understands!

Terayon, You're exactly describing the feelings I had watching myself in high heel boots in the mirror. They sure do look good on men too! Any news about your mom's reaction? Can't wait to hear it!

gah, i was snowboarding all day, the boots were left in my closet right beside my laundry, my mom said she would do the laundry, but in the morning apparently she had to work! so they (and my laundry) remain untouched =( on another note, i was soooo close to getting caught in them last night...i was walking around upstairs (my moms room is in the basement) right above her room, she was on the phone, so i was walking around in them without a care, im sitting on the couch when all of a sudden i hear her in the next room walking towards me..i bolted up and ran to my room, im 99% sure she knew something was up..but i didnt get caught..it was scary 8D i hope to maybe talk to her about it tommorow...its a great time cause my sister is away at my cottage all weekend so she wont be around bothering/making fun of me

Don't let your life be ruled by your sister T. I know you are scared of what she might say, but that's the price of living a lie. There was a time when I was in the same situation as you, and hid my alternative shoes in my teens. The biggest weight was lifted off me when I just went for it. Then I could leave my boots around the house for flatmates and partners to see, the same as anyone does with their shoes. You are doing the right thing by getting your mum involved. I hope it goes well for you.

thanks, I really do want to tell my mom, but i really cant tell my sister, i may tell her in a good mood but if...errr WHEN we get into a fight it would be the first thing she would use against me, oh well..shes off to university in a few months...maybe when shes there i can tell her when i really dont care who the shit she tells