Do you know men that buy and wear items from the women department

Gudulitooo

Do you know men that buy and wear items from the women department  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know men that buy and wear items from the women department

• Yes
    • No

• 2 weeks later...

Apart from myself, I don't personally know any other men who do.

I think for me it's not just which department I enjoy shopping in (the men's department generally bores me) and which clothes I enjoy wearing, but how I go shopping too. I used to buy my heels like a guy buys stuff (know what I want, go to the store, buy it, leave) but since starting to try on heels in the store I've really enjoyed browsing more and trying on different styles.

If you like it, wear it.

Well, I shop regularly from the women's side of the store, mainly for skirts, jeans, tops and handbags. And it's fun too!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I wear "Female derived fashions" all the time. I feel it is not womens cloths. It is tailored for the female body, but there are things I can wear and make look good... Found most often, the female derived clothing is much more comfortable.

Personally I love skirts... Why is it only acceptable to wear that ugly plaid Scottish one? I guess if you like it, but the only one I have like that is a micro skirt for fun!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I know of one man that buys in the women's departments, that's me! I buy womens's jeans in the stores and from catalogs. They fit me much better than men's jeans. I like their materials too. I also have several pairs of capris which I will be wearing soon when the weather warms up. I like to wear capri length jeans which I have had tailored from women's jeans. I saw more men wearing capris last summer in my area. Some of the menswear catalogs have shown them but they call them judo shorts or mens long shorts, but whatever name they call them they are still capris. Besides wearing heeled boots and shoes I also wear some women's tops like oversized tunics. I also buy and wear pantyhose, thigh-hi hose and knee-hi hose. In fact I wear hosery more often than I wear men's socks except when I am working, I wear work boots and need to wear heavy socks.

• 1 month later...