High Heels Day?

Dr. Shoe

I know it was mooted before a few years ago but how about a series of heel meets taking place all over the world simultaneously? I notice that there are a few meets happening in North America and I can easily organise one either in London or Bristol. So, who's going to volunteer to organise one in their own locality? How about starting to suggest dates?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I realy wish I had the MONEY to bring all you Lodon'er and Brstols over here a cross the pond. To the USA and have a real heel meat that would make me so happy. If I would be lucky enough to win the Calif. state loto. I would be happlie to send you all tickets plus all rooms and with extra's $1000. Just to come over here and spend some time with us. It seem to me that you all have so meany people that have open mines than we do. I have seen people form down under and asisa and even form other areas in the world. Not one of them have shosed me anything that that would make me beleave that there is real heeler out there. I know that I may get docked down from what I'm saying for (tec) and I don't want anyone to take me wrong. I love my friends a cross the pond and I love there input. I just am so unhappy when I read all the great things that are going on over there and I just wondering If I'm in the wrong place for what I love, I hear over there thinking are so grate there. It gives us the Idea that we want to give up our countey and move over there. I love my country and I don't want to leave it. SO as freinds let work as one and make thing as one. We are all in the same boat, we love the things like high heels and injoy other the samething. So I say remember we are all one and we are hear for each other. And that is what we are about. Ps I don't like to hear downers. But that is me. Dr Shoes Keep up your good work, your in there. Thank you. :-)))

No problem. Th thing is though, ypu live in one of the more liberal states in the US, unless you go to some of the smaller communities in Arizona where no one seems to give a ****. YOU CAN wear heels in California. Go to SF or SD and it shouldn't be a problem.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

That is a superb idea, having just had an outstanding afternoon in Oxford Street with a fellow Heeler, I would most definately attend any event in London. Being relatively new to the forum and living UP North, I am not ideally placed to organise an event, but I will surely be there if one is arranged.

I know it was mooted before a few years ago but how about a series of heel meets taking place all over the world simultaneously?

I notice that there are a few meets happening in North America and I can easily organise one either in London or Bristol.

So, who's going to volunteer to organise one in their own locality? How about starting to suggest dates?

I thought you were sorting out a heel meet. It be nice to meet up again. Not gone out in heels or shopping for heels for a little while now.

Yes, the WHM will be announced soon. But what about having a proper World Heel Meet but as several smaller meets the world over?

I thought you were sorting out a heel meet. It be nice to meet up again. Not gone out in heels or shopping for heels for a little while now.

I second what he said. Been quite awhile since my last purchase (being, my last physical purchase of heels). If there's something planned in the Chicago area, which may take awhile... I'll certainly do my best to attend. Would be great to finally be able to heel with my kind :silly: I'm 19 and ready to live it up!

Formally "HHDude"

Sounds like a great idea!!!!! So if anyone is up for it I've got some days free in may the first 2 weeks I think and I would love to go out to a club I live in Hampshire so I guess it could be London, Portsmouth or bournmouth I've never been out before so I'm not to sure wear would be the best option a sat night or a Sunday night

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

The first two weeks in May is good for me, I would be down in Denham (Bucks) so not that far away if anything is arranged. London is good for a night out. Had an afternoon on Oxford Street recently and had no probs wearing stiletto boots with a pair of jeans. Think we gave the old lady on the next table a heart attack when she realised that the two guys on the next table were wearing heels..... I will be there is something is arranged.. I live in Cumbria so I have to rely on someone down there organising...

Would be happy with a London meet obviously depending on time and date, like bladerunner day time would be better for me. Anyone who wish to go clubing could still go later on but would not rule it out completely for me, as I say does depend on date.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Great London is looking good!!! I can't do daytime only evening as I am always working and it will take me a while to get in from Hampshire if anyone is up for a club might make it a bit of fun Cheers Peter

We are all hear fir the same reason HEELS!!!

I am off til then 17th May (Except 8/9/10th) so anyone going to name a day (Fri 13th!! or sat 14th look good to me). I can do both day and night and would suggest an afternon meet near Oxford St (For shopping) and an early bite to eat for those that need to go followed by some clubbing.. anyone else got any ideas?