Does anyone like dress sandals with ankle straps

Coolman

I am really starting to warm up to the thought of wearing sandals more recently (incl. strappy ones) and now I own several pairs to wear out, too. I used to shy away from them, as I felt they definitely look great on women, but used to think they were just far too feminine for even me to wear. But I think my feet look really nice in them and if I look around for styles that are not so extreme on the feminine spectrum, I figure why not...

I love sandals, i think it's the most beautifull stiyle of shoe, i don't have a pair yet (not strappy anyway), but not because i don't want them, i just haven't found the right pair in the right size (mainly because of the size).

yes - i love strappy sandals. but i love ankle straps in general :silly:.

this for example are one of my favorite shoes.

I must admit i do like your ankle strap shoes Corsetgirl

I also like the cage sandals that Vinheel showed

To anyone out there; do you like dress sandals ?

Always! I much prefer them, and wish I had weather in which I could enjoy them, always.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Love strappy, especially ankle straps. My very first pair were 5.5 inch ankle straps and at that time I couldn't balance on them, so they went away. I think black or dark colored strapping is set off against the skin and is very sexy. I'll have to get back into them.

Except for two pairs of clogs, all of my heels are sandals. Thongs, slides, wedgies etc. Love 'em. Most have heels from 2 inches to 3 inches. Wearing sandals on a warm day is very relaxing and comfortable.... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I have never had a pair of sandals, as they aren't "my" women's shoe. My women's shoe are pumps. I own classic, closed toe, and even open toe, pumps. I also own several pair of patent leather pumps that have ankle-straps. They really add to the beauty of the shoe, in my opinion. I do have some thoughts about some sandals though. I saw a beautiful pair of Tahari sandals a few years ago at TJ Maxx. Should have bought them, but i didn't. Maybe someday soon i will buy a pair of sandals.

ILovePumps... We are both heel wearers but for opposite reasons. I am a sandal wearer, always have been. I have two pairs of clogs, but the rest of my hh shoe collection is womens sandals (the guy's styles are ugly!). Maybe it is because the climate here is a bit warmer and sandals can be worn more often. I have been looking at trying some pumps for wear during the colder times of the year. I have yet to find a pair that I like, but I will continue searching. I find sandals very comfortable, I wonder how the comfort level of sandals compares to pumps... Take care, sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I adore shoes with ankle straps and particularly the slingback design. This type of shoe is wonderful for putting in the car and are so quick to put on and take off. The ankle strap does add something to the overall look of the shoe and probably does help direct attention to your feet, pedicure, etc. It also adds stability for walking, dancing, and overall movement. I know some are crazy about mules but those strike as a better shoe for around the house. HappyinHeels:wave:

yes - i love strappy sandals. but i love ankle straps in general :silly:.

this for example are one of my favorite shoes.

Small world! I'm wearing those, in dark blue, right now, as I stumbled across this post. Love 'em. Every shoe I have is an ankle-strap of some sort, mostly above-the-ankle styles, and 90% 4-6" strappy sandals.

UpBy5

• 3 weeks later...