Your need to wear high heels!

stevey2

Hi all question ? do you find your need to wear high heels deminishes if your wife /girlfriend wears hers more Personally I find i wear mine less if my wife wears hers more Is it my liking for high heels that feeds my need for high heels when i cant see them being worn I do like the feel of wearing high heels , the posture the tightness of the calf But I also love the look it gives to my wifes legs and and they make her look so feminine this also applies to other women who wear high heels of course what do you think?

It's not entirely relevant in my case but there was a time when a girlfriend or wife in heels was the next best thing to wearing them myself. I suppose a wife who enjoyed wearing heels did help but I still had to wear mine, and in great secrecy. My second wife knew about my transgenderism so I was able to be more open with her. She'd often come on heelmeets and was present on the very first one and the next few and often had the lowest heels of us all! When I started to go to the meets en femme, her desire to come lessened. Now, the shoes on the other foot so to speak (I'm a full time woman now), my boyfriend loves me in heels and would like me to wear them all the time.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

At one point in my life I lived my heel wearing though my wife. That isn’t the case now. She loved wearing high heel shoes and boots before we were married. She continues to wear heels and now I wear hi heel boots and shoes whenever I want. Both are completely independent of the other now. We go out wearing heels together.

no,her wearing has nothing to do with my boot fetish at all.

Same here. My wife wears crocs most of the time, but I still love her. LOL

I love the feel of raised heels on my feet and the only way to get that is to wear them myself.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Nope, my wife wears them all the time and it doesn't diminish my want to wear mine. She does mke me jealous that she can wear them whenever she likes and what style she likes.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

My desire to wear stilettos is an infinite drive, but not always practical. Whether I'm wearing heels or not, upon seeing heels being worn or on display depending on their compatability to my taste, I want to get a pair in my size. My budget has a way of taming my wants, but the heels get their due consideration, which may end with having them any way eventually, when possible.

Like HiStiletto my need to wear heels stems from an almost infinite desire, but in my personal case, to express the varying degrees of femininity inside me. I keep my legs smooth, toes polished, and underdress so wearing heels is a natural extension of it. I know others here feel the same. I realize, though, this site is dedicated to all that like heels whether or not they want to wear anything else feminine or just wear heels as guys or blend masculine and feminine styles. Ideally, it would be nice if men, who lead quite utilitarian lives, enjoyed the same fashion freedom that women avail themselves of every day. Every guy who steps out, be it in sandals,wedges,pumps, or boots, is SOMEONE STANDING UP TO BE COUNTED. It can, and will, change but only if we all strive to do it together! HappyinHeels:wave:

My wife doesn't wear very high heels, at the most 3", but when she wears hers I want to wear mine. I do however wear heels far more than what she does & the desire ever diminishes.

I guess for me the desire to wear heels does not come from weather or not my wife wears them or if I see another women wearing them. Do I like seeing my wife in heels sure do since she has a great set of legs, but since she hurt her ankle she really stay's away from them, or at least that is the excuss that she gives me. so with that being said my desire to wear heels come's from the fact that mens shoes are very boring and plain. I like shoes that stand out a bit always have. Do i care if they are from the women's side of the store? Nope! Will I wear them when and where I want? Sure will with in reason.

My GF wears lower heels and less often that used to, but I don't think that affects my desire to wear heels in any way. I love it when she wears them, but to me it has really nothing to do with me wearing them.

Hi all

question ?

do you find your need to wear high heels deminishes if your wife /girlfriend wears hers more

Personally I find i wear mine less if my wife wears hers more

Is it my liking for high heels that feeds my need for high heels when i cant see them being worn

I do like the feel of wearing high heels , the posture the tightness of the calf

But I also love the look it gives to my wifes legs and and they make her look so feminine this also applies to other women who wear high heels of course

what do you think?

I am like you. If my wife could wear them all the time, my desire to wear them would be less. She has had foot problems over the last four or five years and cannot wear true heels any more. As a result, I find myself shopping for heels all the time, and unfortunately buying too many pairs. It has been difficult for me, as in the past, she actually allowed me to pick out almost all of her shoes, and I would buy her many pairs. Now, the enjoyment that I got from that is gone, and I find myself buying what I would like to see her wear, but in a size that fits me (if I can find that size! lol). Certainly, I have bought more for myself in recent years than ever before.