Parts of my collection, displayed and modeled.. :)

got hold of a digital camera today, so I thought I'd share with you, some of my shoes. I had no one to take pictures of me, so I had to use a mirror for the modeling pictures. turned out ok, I think... :lol:

my new oxfords:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

my patent sandals:

Posted Image

Posted Image

my Fuss ankle boots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

my leather sandals:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and finally, a look at my hall... :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice collection! I especially like the Oxfords - I'd love a pair myself. I'll have to make sure they're a little on the large side, tho', to make sure they don't befall the same fate as my ultra court shoes did :lol:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

A KNOCKOUT collection Trolldeg. Did I read on another thread that you are having foot trouble and won't be wearing the highest stuff anymore? With a collection like that it would be a tragedy! Great collection! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Congratulation Trolldeg, I love your collection and evenmore I love your black stilletto Sandals, they are super sexy. I'm pretty sure combining "HHDS" Collection plus mine.......imaging, it would be the " The Heel Conquest of the World". :lol:

thanx for the nice compliments all! :lol: of course, that's not the whole of my collection, just some of it. the other stuff is in my closets, or decorating my shelves.. :lol: I discovered today that the digital camera I have borrowed also has the ability to record short video sequences. I made some today, with my oxfords. As soon as I have edited them to a more bandwidth-friendly size, I'll post them for you all.. :lol:

Trolldeg I love those Fuss boots and the Oxfords are to die for. Lovely photos can't wait for some more. Tahira those sandals would fit nicely into your collection :lol:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Come on folks ..... musn't all start getting catty with each other must we? It's not a contest, it's just each of you treating us all to your wonderful heels for the common good. I think they're ALL wonderful shoes! I do agree with Trolldeg on one point though, shoes are made to be worn EVERYWHERE, and to give the whole world a treat! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Trolldeg,

Nice collection of Heels :lol: only to be outdone by the Tallented Tahira with another collection fantastic 6"ers. :lol:

I like them all, Keep em cumin...

Thank you for your compliment baby. And Heelfan, I know what you mean, many Shoe displays here are fantastic just that some of us show more pictures than talking and that is our expression. Thank you darling.

Trolldeg; I absolutely love those pictures of you wearing those gorgeous oxfords with jeans .... so sexy. I wish more would post similar pictures. And although high heel sandals are not a particular favorite of mine, those pictures of you wearing your sandals illustrate what great legs you have.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

love the oxfords...I tried on a pair of red patent oxfords in a small fetish shop in London once, but those were the years when I was to nervous to make such a purchase (even though they fit great and look sultry with a nurses uniform on). Oh, the regrets (and they were only $60, too)! Thanks for the memories (where'd you buy them?..in person, in a store?)

• 2 weeks later...

Very very nice collection! I got my wife a pair of black sandal, much like yours (from Veronicas.com). They are app. 5-5½" and she is not (yet) trained to walk gracefully in them, but I know she will be! I have also seen your small movies "catwalk1" and "catwalk2" - More WOW that's what I call WALKING in high heels! Have you posted or are you planning to post more movies? Keep up the good work - you are a goodess of high heels! :lol::lol::lol: JayZee

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Thanx, I like them too. :lol:

I think they are size 7UK (long story). The heel is 14 cm high, about 5½". I bought them from bananashoes, but they are made by leatherworks.

Hi Trolldeg - I like those Oxfords. Can you tell me what size they are and what the heel height is? And where did you get them?