my 3 strap very high heels

Hi Here are some pics of my 3 strap black high heels the most comfortable shoes i have maybe its the support from the straps They even have a working zip at the rear really cute sorry i didnt do the buckles up completly as they take awhile to put on They are made by Chix and were bought off ebay brand new What Do you think of the style? What would you wear them with?

post-29437-133522933861_thumb.jpg

...They even have a working zip at the rear really cute

sorry i didnt do the buckles up completly as they take awhile to put on

I might be wrong on this, but isn't the purpose of the zipper so that you can get into and out of the shoe without having to undo the buckles? I have a pair of lace-up ankle boots, but they have a zipper, and you use that (well, can use that) to get them on and off, you never have to touch the laces.

BTW I do think they are very nice. No wearing suggestions, unfortunately.

Hi All Tried the suggestion Drshoe made so put on a business suit and stockings sorry dont have a FF pair with the shoes and tried out the look It felt very nice and those shoes are so comfortable to wear I've included some pics what do you think? Also tried getting out of them via the rear zipper and hey presto I can so dont have to keep doing the straps ...saves some time thanks for that!

Hi The shoes are made by Chix and the heel height is 4 and 3 quarters of an inch with just over an half inch platform 3 strap with rear zipper bought off ebay a year or so ago for about £15 hope that is helpful

Hi All

Tried the suggestion Drshoe made so put on a business suit and stockings sorry dont have a FF pair with the shoes and tried out the look

It felt very nice

and those shoes are so comfortable to wear

I've included some pics

what do you think?

Also tried getting out of them via the rear zipper and hey presto I can so dont have to keep doing the straps ...saves some time

thanks for that!

I love them they are beautifull. Wish I had a pair like that.

Hi All

Tried the suggestion Drshoe made so put on a business suit and stockings sorry dont have a FF pair with the shoes and tried out the look

It felt very nice

and those shoes are so comfortable to wear

I've included some pics

what do you think?

Also tried getting out of them via the rear zipper and hey presto I can so dont have to keep doing the straps ...saves some time

thanks for that!

Nice outfit.It suits you.Maybe try one with a short tailored jacket.

• 4 months later...
Those are nice high heels. I'm not wild about all three of the straps. That's just me. As long as you like them, that is all that matters. I like your outfit that you're wearing with them.