Up to what heels height...

beverlyheel

I'm not into ballet, but looking at this picture of the beautiful ballerina Mary Helen Bowers (who trained Nathalie Portman for the recent Balck Swan movie), I am wondering up to what heels height she can wear and keep at the same time her beautiful walk and perfect straight legs. She probably has not limit...

post-2150-133522933815_thumb.jpg

Pictures can be seen in better resolution by our http://www.beverlyheel.blogspot.com/ or Flickr accounts

Some females always had that ability to stretch their ankles, calves, etc. past the boundaries, and it always looks so amazing. Of course, it makes alot of us very jealous, I bet :silly:

Formally "HHDude"

uh that pic's a bit too extreme for me. I love stretched calves but in a naturally looking way. However the heel can't get higher than the distance from heel to toes without a plateau... so how should she be able to wear heels that are higher than ballet heels? A foot's maximum height is when it is positioned vertically - like in ballet heels. If you stretch your foot more than that, the heel will become lower again...

The meaning of my post was: looking at this picture I was just thinking that unlike lots of girls, who over a certain heels height, start bending their knees and then have a "truck driver" walk :silly:, Mary Helen should, with the higheeesst heels, keep a beautiful and sexy walk and posture thanks to her morphology... Don't you think so? bhl

Pictures can be seen in better resolution by our http://www.beverlyheel.blogspot.com/ or Flickr accounts

The meaning of my post was:

looking at this picture I was just thinking that unlike lots of girls, who over a certain heels height, start bending their knees and then have a "truck driver" walk :unsure:, Mary Helen should, with the higheeesst heels, keep a beautiful and sexy walk and posture thanks to her morphology...

Don't you think so?

bhl

well... yes. :silly:

Well I would have to say it would take us a hole bunch or years to get our feel like hers. And ever then I don't think we could make it. But that ok do what you can do it and injoy. Becouse you ant going to make your feet like some one that has been doing it form when they were 5 yr. old. But injoy and do what you may.:-))