6 inch ankle strap shoes

Hi

Here are a few pics of my pleaser 6 inch ankle strap shoes

boy these certainly get your toes bending upwards and your calfs tight

small steps only in these

steve

Steve great heels! Just give it some time and you'll fined that you can walk much better when you practice. Let us know if that works out! Thanks again.

Hi I do find that when I put them on I have to be carefull how my toes go in or they get bent the wrong way so have to relax and gently ease my toes down into the shoe I think they are very sexy looking Being forced to wear them all day appeals to me! Would you wear such high heels all day?

Stevey2 Yes. I wear 6" high heels all day, everyday. I am retired and have on 6" heels from the time I get up in the morning till bedtime. During the day, I wear them if I go out, I grocery shop, go to the bank, etc. Yesterday I was at the dentests office to have a tooth repaired and wore Knee High, 6" High Heel Boots with Spurs. I have a picture of it, but I do not know how to post it here. Sorry. Mike

Hi

Here are a few pics of my pleaser 6 inch ankle strap shoes...

So how is the overall fit of them? Do you toes actually make it all the way to to the front? Looks like you really need to a lot of flexibility in them to get that angle. Likewise, does your heel hit the rear of the shoe? Almost looks like it has to have some gap back there.

What size are they? What's the exact height of the heel?

• 4 months later...

Hi

Here are a few pics of my pleaser 6 inch ankle strap shoes

boy these certainly get your toes bending upwards and your calfs tight

small steps only in these

steve

Those shoes look very nice on you, I just love the 6 inch heel!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Hi

I do find that when I put them on I have to be carefull how my toes go in or they get bent the wrong way so have to relax and gently ease my toes down into the shoe

I think they are very sexy looking

Being forced to wear them all day appeals to me!

Would you wear such high heels all day?

They are very sexy looking indeed and there is nothing wrong with being forced to wear them all day. If I was forced to wear a pair of my 6 inch or higher heels all day I would definately do so!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!