To tuck or not - seems to be a serious question

Heelster

To explain this as subtly as possibe - it is the 'art' of how a male to female cross-dresser hides away his 'personal parts', in order to achieve a female outline 'downstairs'.Now....back to boots and jeans.....

OKay, thanks for that information... :silly:

Perhaps someone on the website team can change the topic to:

Pants: To tuck or not - seems to be a serious question.

To tuck or not really plagues me, i have a few few boots and i cant even seem to make it work properly with me, but i realllly want to show off what ive bought and how good they look. Seeing so many out in their riding boots with jeans tucked too makes me so jealous (i wonder if they can tell). If it has a heel it can be even harder to decide but for now, i dont tuck at all....but every time i dont, i wish i could.

To tuck or not to tuck.... I have been halfway-looking for a pair of riding boots for this reason... Thinking since the area I live in has quite a large equestrain group, with just the right boots, folks probably wouldn't think a thing of it... I did see a guy with jeans tucked into uggs......Probably not a rare sight in some areas of the country, but it is rare in south Florida...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

I mostly don't tuck as I like the bootcut jeans look, especially with ankle boots. For longer boots it seems a shame to hide them under jeans, so now I've found some nice-fitting skinny jeans I do tuck in private and I love the look, I've just not built up the confidence to pull it off in public.

If you like it, wear it.