I had the most amazing weekend!!!

I just had the most amazing weekend. My girlfriend and I had went down to Orlando and we went to a store for crossdressers called Ritzy Rags. It was the first time that I was able to come to a store and not have to be so seclusive and secretive about a pair of shoes I was looking for. They had a few boots and shoes in my size but none of my interest. Well later on that night me and my girlfriend we went out to Church Street she was dressed up in a beige outfit and platform knee boots.....WOW...and I was wearing a brown sweater with some dark boot cut jeans that she had given me a long time ago with my brown boots from shoesusa. We went to go check out a female impersonator show at this restaurant Hamburger Mary's which was pretty funny although we weren't to fond of the extra vulgarity. But after the show was great because my girlfriend and I were walking hand in hand platforms and all and if they were looking or gawking I didn't notice. We had walked a pretty good distance it was like the most amazing feeling in the world. There were a group of guys looked like they were kind of hood. I was thinking OH GAWD!!!! but nothing was said..... Man I felt so poised and confident. It felt like a huge success story. Unfortunately all things must come to an end and ya have to come back to where everyone knows you and make "the doughnuts".

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

hiheellover23 Sounds like a great day out; just shows how little people really notice, or act on what they see. Just see it that coming back to your norm makes the times you do get to go out dressed up more thrilling AND acts as a way of getting used to being dressed up in public with a certain amount of confidence away from those you know that may react adversley, so that when you do, you have more confidence to confront them. R