2nd ANNUAL NORTH AMERICA HEEL MEET APR 7-10, 2011 LAS VEGAS

iloveboots

I will be attending the 2nd Annual NA Heel Meet, Apr 7-10 in Las Vegas  

11 members have voted

1. 1. I will be attending the 2nd Annual NA Heel Meet, Apr 7-10 in Las Vegas

Sammie & Reena on their way to the Las Vegas/2nd Annual North America Heel & Boot Meet

Those are lovely boots and the ladies look lovely in them. I am so glad it was a success and I am glad everyone had a good time.

iloveboots, Thanks for the description/summary of the Las Vegas meet as it seems you attendees were indeed " a well-heeled group". I think New York City would be a stunning place to have the next meet, if indeed a bit pricey. You'll have to have a budget for everything else and a separate budget for shoes because that is one serious shoe-shopping metropolis. Every store you might have have shopped in before, from Bakers to Steve Madden to DSW is enormous in NYC so I would imagine it would be insanely rewarding to shop NYC heeled to the max. Still though I can't imagine seeing more shoe stores there than what I saw in November back in Rio de Janeiro. But then again it IS Rio de Janeiro, with its unusual mountains, superb beaches, dreamy tropical vegetation, and sultry atmosphere. " A cidade maravilhosa" or the marvelous city. HappyinHeels

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, wow! This sounds like it was a lot of fun! If this was the second one, will there be a third? Flights to Vegas are usually around $100. I can swing that for a weekend.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.