There's boots, boots and boots

JNR

This morning, I opened one of those pesky, annoying spam messages that my browser routinely shuffles off to the side, This one was from Amazon.com and was highlighting woman's boots. Curious to see what they had to offer, I opened and looked through their offerings. Much to my surprise, there were about 7500 different styles of boots shown (75 pages with 100 styles listed on each page....some duplicate styles shown in different colors).

I know there are tons of boot lover members here. So, here is the link to the website so they can see if they can find a pair that "tickles their fancy" listed there.

Boots at Amazon.com

JNR, I clicked on the Amazon boot link and much to my surprise, my favorite on-line outfit showed up....Endless.Com. I've bought 4 or 5 pair of shoes from them, returned several for size/fit, and experienced ZERO problems. Good site to deal with, IMO. UpBy5

I buy routinely from them. Great service (especially if you are a prime member). Zappos has even better service, and Endless is not bad either. Both are Amazon companies, by the way. Amazon rules the online space. They have a huge catalog, their prices are ok, their service is stellar. My annual spend with that company is 5 digits. Thankfully not on shoes only.

What's all the fuss about?