Every time is a first time!

want-hh

So I've been wearing heels occasionally for about 7 years i guess, and every time I go out its a first time in a different way. Maybe the first time is at 3 am on a tuesday winter morning for 10 paces. The it's the first time you do a 3 minute walk, first time out to a bar, first time without sneakers in your bag (just in case) or first time out during the day. Today it was my first 7 hour out of home in high heel boots with quite skinny jeans. No hiding the heels under long flared jeans, in the car or at night. WOW what a rush!!! Walked down 3 floors and out to the street to take the tube, which is about 8 blocks away, change lines and walk a couple of blocks into university. I had dome this twice before, but with long jeans. Today was a first with skinny jeans. Didn't look back too often, but some people look back once you've walked by them. Of course if you look at people, they tend to look away, but it's a fun game that goes on with the looks. I'm a lazy writer, but I can say 2 things: 1, lucky women who can wear heels whenever. and 2; at one moment you will forget you have heels on if you wear them long enough. When you suddenly remember and are in the middle of town in heels, that's a great feeling!! Cheers to first times!!!!

post-2553-13352293341_thumb.jpg

hahaha!!!!

I was figuring going into "Plaza Italia" and getting out at "Facultad de medicina". I thought: He has a lot of nerve

I used to do street-heeling in Palermo Soho last year and got no comments, any way.

So I've been wearing heels occasionally for about 7 years i guess, and every time I go out its a first time in a different way.

That's a great look in the photo. Many of us couldn't make it work but you really can. It's the sort of image that says "a guy can look really good in heels".

That's a great look in the photo. Many of us couldn't make it work but you really can. It's the sort of image that says "a guy can look really good in heels".

I couldn't agree more! Very nice look in that you still retain all your masculinity. Nice!

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

That was exactly my thought when i saw the photo.

The outfit and the type of heels make it work.

Thumbs up!

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Totally agree with at9. Great look you have there!!!

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Today it was my first 7 hour out of home in high heel boots with quite skinny jeans. No hiding the heels under long flared jeans, in the car or at night.

Now thats a great look dude... Thats NOT something I ever say often either...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!