Where to find a pair of very elegant, dressy pumps

Avelyn

Hi all, I posted this in the wanted section, but reposting here since it seems that more people come here :smile:. I'm buying a very nice outfit for my girlfriend's birthday, but having an extremely difficult time trying to get the right shoes for it. It's almost a floor length velvet gown, color is medium brown with a black swirling pattern... it's an extremely beautiful gown that would be just absolutely adorable on her. I'm trying to find a nice pair of shoes to go along with it. I'm thinking that a pair of dark brown or black suede pumps or slingbacks would be best? I'm trying to find something with around a 4" stiletto heel. She's around 5'3". I live in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA and am having a really difficult time because there's only a couple stores around here that sells dressy shoes. Unfortunately they've just cleared out their stock and replaced them with sandals B)... thanks in advance.

go to ebay stores and look at heelbuys. just purchased a pair of 5" black velvet heels for s/o. they are very nice, comfortable and reasonably priced. they are by jante. they are to most comfortable high heels i have found. good luck. let's know the final outcome!

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

never never - i do not like the thick heel or chunky heels. i will only buy and wear stiletto heel, mostly classic pumps. although i do have one pair of purple suede pumps with an open toe and one pair of sandals and also one pair of knee high boots with 4" stiletto heels and in black patent of course.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

• 4 weeks later...

I got mine from the Silhouette store in Rotterdam yesterday, they have a fantastic choice even in larger sizes and you can also order online. More details on my website and the links page.

I needed these to replace the ones ruined during the first Euro heel meet and to get some good marks from the anti-platform movement on this board. Are these to your taste?

Posted Image

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Thanks Laurie, you can buy these online from the Dutch Silhouette website in the links on my webpage. They have an enormous choice of classy heels but quality has a price. Usually they are around 70 USD, add shipping and import duties and it might become exorbitant from across the big pond. They also have those classic pumps up to 7-inch heels in quality leather. If you can't find it on their site, e-mail them, they have even more in stock and ship worldwide.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

High Melissa, I choose to take the pictures in clear hose for better contrast but usually wear them with dark hose and pants in order not to be too flashy. You can contact Silhouette by e-mail through their website shown on the links page of my site.