New Pony Boot maker?

ChipsHH

Wasn't subscribed to them at first, but the latest videos got me back on board ;D

I'm quite a fan of pony boots... well, now I am, haha. One said it wasn't possible (can't remember who), but some maker in Germany said otherwise.

The only thing I could "translate" from the first vid's comments was that they were from Germany. After, it's all unknown. I took the liberty of commenting their page (cause it seems to be a wife/husband team going here), so I hope for a reply back. It's something that NO one has really asked where they're from yet. Then again, the videos Are relatively still new.

Formally "HHDude"

Oddly enough, I looked at the vid and these appear to simply be Pleaser 1020 boots with the heel carefully removed. I may be wrong, but after watching it a time or so, it certainly looks that way. There's no shoe, or even "hoof". If they work for ya tho, enjoy! :silly:

Oddly enough, I looked at the vid and these appear to simply be Pleaser 1020 boots with the heel carefully removed. I may be wrong, but after watching it a time or so, it certainly looks that way. There's no shoe, or even "hoof".

If they work for ya tho, enjoy! :silly:

agreed; look very much like carefully modified Pleasers. but would be interested to learn if I'm wrong

R

That's what I've been arguing [with myself, shush :P ] about for a while. It really looks like, from the video(s), that they're no visible holes around the heel area. In fact, it looks bigger than usual. I decided to look into the boots I have (which has to be somewhat made similar to Pleaser). Pulled the sole off of one, and to my surprise, it's hollow inside :unsure: I stuck the screwdriver inside, and seemingly, it was hollow. Now I doubt it's hollow all the way to the heel, but enough that I can probably cut it off and continue my experiment. Before anyone says, I don't think I'll regret losing a pair of thigh-highs. I learned that knee-lengths are my limit :silly:

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 weeks later...

they are not pleaser, but probably the same manufacturer making kassiopeya balletheels resp. the cheap platform heels on ebay now... I have seen these ponyboots in real, and well, it is just really probably all the same shoe but built without a heel. quite easy walking as well though more dangerous for those who do not have strong and flexible ankles. still looking more like fashion than fetish resp. real ponyheels.