Me and Hubby

MrsFoxyheels

We are going to our friends 40th birthday party tonight and Foxyheels has asked me to wear a pair of shoes he likes. He's jealous I can wear them out so when we returned home from grocery shopping earlier he put on an identical pair he has. He has bought some new trousers from River Island in the sales and they looked good together so I said I should take a picture or two.

I think they look good together, what's your opinion, they are girls trousers but I thought they looked ok on him with the shoes and not out of place on his very manly legs.

He has got his own back a bit as I am a bit jealous they didn't have these trousers in my size in the sale.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/TOGETHER/TOGETHER003.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/TOGETHER/TOGETHER004.jpg

He then told me he had promised to take some pictures of us together and put them on here so we took a couple more. I still had the boots and long socks on I had worn for grocery shopping but had put my old comfy ra-ra skirt for the house, just to let you know I don't go shopping for groceries in a short skirt.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/TOGETHER/TOGETHER005.jpg

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/TOGETHER/TOGETHER006.jpg

Hope you like them. We will do some more when we get the time, I know he's keen of having pictures of us in identical heels (we have about 5 pairs) and I hope I've done the links right he showed me how a few days ago so hopefully I remembered ok.

xx

Nice pictures and very pretty high heels. It is so neat you to share in your enjoyment of your high heels and each other. I can tell by your posts you to have fun together and then with both of you in high heels, even more fun. Thank you for sharing with us.

Dear Foxy friends I notice that Mr. has platforms and Mrs. does not. Does this mean that Mrs. is taller than Mr. ? I avoid platforms, where possible, as I am already 5'9" and my female partner(/s) are shorter than me and I don't want to look like Big Bird from Sesame Street. M

You won't get me wearing flat shoes...I really can't do it.

Dear Foxy friends

I notice that Mr. has platforms and Mrs. does not. Does this mean that Mrs. is taller than Mr. ?

I avoid platforms, where possible, as I am already 5'9" and my female partner(/s) are shorter than me and I don't want to look like Big Bird from Sesame Street.

M

Are heights are me 5'8" and MrsF is 5'5" so I am taller, it was just what we were wearing at the time. However MrsF has much longer legs than me. I take a 30" inside leg and she is 33" inside leg so as you can mostly see our legs in the picture it gives the illusion she is taller.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Mrs & Mr Foxyheels There is something very warming about reading your post and seeing those pictures. I was travelling back from seeing my brother and his family over the weekend; driving down the A1(M) etc from the North East to the Midlands late at night is a pretty dull experience, so my mind began to wander a little; found myself with the pictures of you two in my mind and feeling comforted by the fact that Mrs Foxyheels is clearly okay with Mr Foxyheels in heels and that you seemingly actively share the passions of heels. This gives me great hope that I can find myself in a similar situation sometime in the near future with someone that I love and that is quite at ease with my love of heels (and corsets) such that I experience an element of positive re-enforcement to be (a little) more public with both. Thanks once again R

You're one cool wife :silly: i know that sounds so corny but it must feel brilliant knowing that most of the folk, and certainly all of the single folk, on this site spend most of their lives looking for somebody like you. In a way, you're as desirable to us as say, Angelina Jolie is to non heelers. I salute you and all who sail in you :-)

hey there mr & mrs foxyheels i've not been on the board for a while but would love to knoe how you two found each other & how did mrs accept mr in heeels or please direct me to the posts if it has already been written & yeah i'm envious of your great looking sexy fun relationship .look forward to hearing more from you guys cheers malinheels :silly:

Hi Malinheels I met MrsF when a co worker (female) asked if she come out on a night out with me and my male friends. I said yes and she asked if her friend could come. She told me MrsF was married so I was polite to her during the night out but didn't take that much notice as I was mainly with the lads, of course we ensured the two girls were ok. We went out about two weeks later, same group of people and my friend told me that MrsF, although still married was in fact separated from Her husband, during the evening I spoke to MrsF quite a bit and things began to click. She was a mad fanatical supporter of my beloved football club, she liked wearing high heels and short skirts and as the evening progressed I began to realise what a lovely girl she was. We went out the following week for the third time and this time we knew we liked each other, by the end of the evening we were officially a couple. At this point I was happy to have a girlfriend but as I had only split up with my wife of 17 years a few months before it was my intention to have some fun and not to get into a serious relationship for a while. However, after only a few days I knew there was something special about MrsF so I told her about my love of heels and that I would like her to wear extremely high heels, she obliged without hesitation. After 10 days I though ok be honest from from the start and nervously told her I liked wearing heels as well. She told me it wasn't a problem and told me she loved me. We went shopping for heels for both of us two days later and so began my relationship with my perfect girl.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Hi Malinheels

I met MrsF when a co worker (female) asked if she come out on a night out with me and my male friends. I said yes and she asked if her friend could come.

She told me MrsF was married so I was polite to her during the night out but didn't take that much notice as I was mainly with the lads, of course we ensured the two girls were ok.

We went out about two weeks later, same group of people and my friend told me that MrsF, although still married was in fact separated from Her husband, during the evening I spoke to MrsF quite a bit and things began to click. She was a mad fanatical supporter of my beloved football club, she liked wearing high heels and short skirts and as the evening progressed I began to realise what a lovely girl she was.

We went out the following week for the third time and this time we knew we liked each other, by the end of the evening we were officially a couple.

At this point I was happy to have a girlfriend but as I had only split up with my wife of 17 years a few months before it was my intention to have some fun and not to get into a serious relationship for a while.

However, after only a few days I knew there was something special about MrsF so I told her about my love of heels and that I would like her to wear extremely high heels, she obliged without hesitation.

After 10 days I though ok be honest from from the start and nervously told her I liked wearing heels as well. She told me it wasn't a problem and told me she loved me. We went shopping for heels for both of us two days later and so began my relationship with my perfect girl.

WOW ! Great story, May you two be blessed with many years of fun happy marriage.:silly:

We will be going out with our friend who introduced us to a theartre this evening. I have a lot to thank her for although she does not know about his heels but does know he's a massive fan of them.

Is she also a high heel wearer? As high high as you?

Must be hard to know if you should mention your hubby's love of heels.

Is she also a high heel wearer? As high high as you?

Must be hard to know if you should mention your hubby's love of heels.

No not a heel wearer and as much as I love her, if I told her everyone would know. She does often comment on his love of heels as she knows he buys me them really high. Biggest comment would be if I wore anything less than 5'' she would notice that.

Hi Malinheels

I met MrsF when a co worker (female) asked if she come out on a night out with me and my male friends. I said yes and she asked if her friend could come.

She told me MrsF was married so I was polite to her during the night out but didn't take that much notice as I was mainly with the lads, of course we ensured the two girls were ok.

We went out about two weeks later, same group of people and my friend told me that MrsF, although still married was in fact separated from Her husband, during the evening I spoke to MrsF quite a bit and things began to click. She was a mad fanatical supporter of my beloved football club, she liked wearing high heels and short skirts and as the evening progressed I began to realise what a lovely girl she was.

We went out the following week for the third time and this time we knew we liked each other, by the end of the evening we were officially a couple.

At this point I was happy to have a girlfriend but as I had only split up with my wife of 17 years a few months before it was my intention to have some fun and not to get into a serious relationship for a while.

However, after only a few days I knew there was something special about MrsF so I told her about my love of heels and that I would like her to wear extremely high heels, she obliged without hesitation.

After 10 days I though ok be honest from from the start and nervously told her I liked wearing heels as well. She told me it wasn't a problem and told me she loved me. We went shopping for heels for both of us two days later and so began my relationship with my perfect girl.

What a wonderful story. Thanks

• 10 months later...

ithink its amazing how you two are me and my hubby both wear heels together been together for 17 yrs he came out about 12 yrs ago it started out when i came home from work andi brought new nail polish and i said come here hun let me do your toes.and he said to me that night babe i think i need new panties..i thought nothing of it so i said go get some he did and showed me. they wernt normal boys ones they were frilly and girlie it soon led to him buying shoes,boots and i would come home from shopping with these new shoes i think he would loove and sure enough he did 12 yrs later dressing i wouldnt change him for the world i love him and her the sameway and i must admit i doget turned on when he shows me what hes wearing for the evening and if im not happy with whats wearing i tell him to put this and that on so i think more couples should accept there partners feeling bit more and enjoy the life you have togetherxoxox

ithink its amazing how you two are me and my hubby both wear heels together been together for 17 yrs he came out about 12 yrs ago it started out when i came home from work andi brought new nail polish and i said come here hun let me do your toes.and he said to me that night babe i think i need new panties..i thought nothing of it so i said go get some he did and showed me. they wernt normal boys ones they were frilly and girlie it soon led to him buying shoes,boots and i would come home from shopping with these new shoes i think he would loove and sure enough he did 12 yrs later dressing i wouldnt change him for the world i love him and her the sameway and i must admit i doget turned on when he shows me what hes wearing for the evening and if im not happy with whats wearing i tell him to put this and that on so i think more couples should accept there partners feeling bit more and enjoy the life you have togetherxoxox

You know this is NOT a cross-dressing website right? Please spare us the "Too much information"

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Thank you we are very happy and now often go out together in heels, have alook at my albums which show us out at a London theatre recently.

Clearly you enjoy your husband in all forms of womens clothing and shoes and that's fine but to keep the lovely Tech happy keep the conversation on here related to shoes and the fashion aspect of them. Public heeling and coordinating other womens clothing items whilst presenting as a man is fine as a lot on here do.

There are some cross dressers on this site but they also keep their discussions relevant to heels and our love of them.

You seem to be a wonderful lady and your husband is very very lucky, please continue to contribute to this wonderful forum.

Please stick to the topic of high heels. That's what this forum is about, not crossdressing, panties, or arousal in general. Many of us aren't crossdressers or interested in that subject, but we welcome everyone here; just limit the discussion primarily to shoes.

Also, please use punctuation and capitalization. It will make your difficult-to-read posts MUCH easier. It makes a big difference to know where sentences start and end. We're not sticklers for perfect English, just a comfortable level of legibility. Welcome to our forum.

Steve

• Like 1

Dear Hubbys heels, I enjoyed reading your post, keep your chin up (if you can find your head after it was bitten off twice). I know you didn't mean to upset anyone. I think that wearing high heels requires the right clothes to go with it. Some how 5" heels while wearing overalls just ain't right.

Im sorry if i have offended any body with my post in future i will keep that sort of info to myself and stick to the tpoic of heels forgive me cheers thanks jamie G i hope i haven't hurt any ones feelings i will keep posting things up in day to day life and stick to the main topic of HEELS cheers

Im sorry if i have offended any body with my post in future i will keep that sort of info to myself and stick to the tpoic of heels forgive me cheers

No offense at all. I just wanted to provide some constructive criticism to keep you on the right track here and to prevent you from getting booted off the forum by the mods. You're very welcome here and we look forward to many fine posts from you in the future. Thanks for taking the criticism in the right way!

Steve