kassiopeya.de ballets?

swenick

Hi!

Has anyone bought ballet heels from kassipeya.de?

I saw that they sell a pair of knee high ballet boots for 40 euro, normally they cost 70 euro.

http://www.kassiopeya.de/products/Ballett-High-Heels/Ballet-High-Heels-Stiefel-Boots.html

I'm thinking of buying a pair, Im sure that the quality is ... well, not the best :lmao:

But are they good enough to stand and walk a little in? They will probably not survive a marathon, but neither will my feet :)

Or have anyone bought other shoes from them?

They have other shoes as well, pumps with 18cm heels and a wide ankle strap for instance http://www.kassiopeya.de/products/Pumps-und-Sandalen/High-Heels-Pumps-schwarz-18-cm-hoch.html

the quality is ok. However you might have to correct the ballet shoe's heel length. Cant recommend their 18cm pumps & boots, they aren't true to size - for example I'm normally wearing EUR 46. I ordered the 18cm boots from them and a size 42/43 might fit. but they weren'r comfortable and the toe box is kinda bent upwards. looks disgusting.

• 2 weeks later...

the quality is ok. However you might have to correct the ballet shoe's heel length. Cant recommend their 18cm pumps & boots, they aren't true to size - for example I'm normally wearing EUR 46. I ordered the 18cm boots from them and a size 42/43 might fit. but they weren'r comfortable and the toe box is kinda bent upwards. looks disgusting.

Hi again, I have a little more time now :silly:

What is the problem with the heel on the ballet? Are they to high or low?

How did you fix them?

Are the sizes on the pumps way off the scale? If I normally wear size EUR 45, what should I buy from them? Size EUR 43? Sounds really small...

What was wrong in them to make them uncomfortable? To narrow, to steep or just plain wrong? :unsure:

Do you have any pictures of your shoes? The pics on the site kinda suck... Nice models but I want to see what I plan to buy...

no, and the quality is not comparable. the heels of kassiopeya balletboots become less stable and wobbly after a short walk; the *inner-life* is less well made- seams beeing hard and hurting; not that good sizing as well. I would not recommend these for beginners with balletheel walking ambitions. still the type of the shoe is very similar to the pleaser devious balletheels. also at the height of the heel which might be too long for the most for the walk is doubtlesly more attractive than lsb or punitiveshoes balletboots for those who like it *higher*, though the quality as already said, is worser. also a plus: especially at the ebay auctions the prices are really low! and for good fetish looks- who cares, that they aren´t well walkable, right? quality balletheels arent an everday shoe anyway as well. kassiopeya offer colours pleaser do not have in that combination- like pink, or red for ankle or knee high boots, or red thigh high boots both pvc look and leather look, white- as ankle boots, knee high and thigh high boots etc. I avoid walking those balletboots as I care for my feet but as to style and optics I definitely like that brand :silly:

post-2189-133522933652_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522933655_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522933659_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522933661_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522933664_thumb.jpg

To the OP, I would take pata's advice. I consider her the authority on ballets and extreme heels. She has given me wonderful advice on what to look for and purchasing advice. In my opinion she has the most knowledge on ballets of anyone here (no offense to anyone else intended).

• 2 weeks later...

There's a shop in Camden Stables Market, London selling secondhand Kassiopeya ballet boots for 100 quid; pink thigh length front lace-ups with heavily worn heel tips, and red knee length front-lacing but with no laces included. They're having a laugh, eh?

There's a shop in Camden Stables Market, London selling secondhand Kassiopeya ballet boots for 100 quid; pink thigh length front lace-ups with heavily worn heel tips, and red knee length front-lacing but with no laces included.

They're having a laugh, eh?

Are they? How many other pairs have you seen in London? It's the pink influencing the price of course........and someone will buy them, that's for sure. A true fetishist will also know where to get laces from - probably from 'Shoestring-UK' who make Custom boot-laces at really reasonable prices.

Besides, I would expect a pair of pink 'Kassiopeya's' to fetch at least £100.00 on EBay.........

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"