Do you take advantage of the sales?

DProud2700

I was just wondering and wanted to hear your feedback. I usually go over the various pages of high heel shoes and boots from about November up to January. As soon as the sales start in January I take advantage of the sales. I did so on most of the heels I have mentioned on the shoes and boots I have mentioned on the who has bought what. Do any of you do this?

Within budget yes but with commitments and empty pockets alas all I can do is drool. Having said that what has looked good this season are too small and what else is the right size is appalling. Al

I was just wondering and wanted to hear your feedback. I usually go over the various pages of high heel shoes and boots from about November up to January. As soon as the sales start in January I take advantage of the sales. I did so on most of the heels I have mentioned on the shoes and boots I have mentioned on the who has bought what. Do any of you do this?

Hi there yes I do. But sometimes I do not have the cash to buy any.:)

Absolutely! Several years ago I was wandering through a local store (Kohl's, for those of you who might be interested) and checked out the clearance rack in the shoe department. I found a pair of boots with a 4" block heel that were marked down from $75 to $15 - I figured that was a pretty good bargain, and they fit like they were made just for me. I noticed a sign above the shelf that said "SALE 75% OFF" but didn't think anything of it at the time. I got up to the cashier and she scanned the box - the total, with tax, came to $4.08!!!!!!! Not bad for a $75 pair of boots!

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.