Lets See

1234tazzer

Question

As no one has been around for a while. First remember to keep the footies clean, a petacur is good, a foot bath works. Keep them nail groomed and if you like it paint always look good. Always keep a good look out for fungus. Well thats about it. TAKE CARE OF THEM LITTLE PIGGYS.

5 answers to this question

Indeed. Many people neglect to wash their feet in the bath or shower. Foot cleanliness is by far the best route to good foot health.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Agree clean feet are a must. Hopefully this hasnt been talked too dead earlier somewheres else. About peeing on ones own feet to cure athleats foot? I dont know but was wondering if anyone has hear or knows any truth to this?

I know peeing on chilblains works. I have seen people peeing on shrimps before they sell them in pubs (25 years ago) say it gives them a shine. Never buy seafood from a chap selling them in a pub, must admit have not seen it for years.

life is not a rehearsal

Foot care is so important. And as much as I enjoy wearing high heels, I do have to keep my toenails clipped daily (bad toenails ran in my family ... no pun intended), and I have to keep my shower very clean and wash my feet thoroughly. I get athlete's foot at the drop of a hat if I don't do those things.