french high heels (and legs) lover

All is in the title ! Yes, my eyes are all the time ready to admire women legs on high heels ! I love the walk it makes. A woman can't be reduced on her shoes, but she can have such a terrific silhouette ! With a mix of power and fragility for the woman... She can be mistress and submissive in the same time !

Ok, I will tell you more about me... I'm 40, from France. I don't want to wear heels, no. I enjoy looking at beautiful high thin heels on nice legs on a woman. I don't know in fact since when I notice this "hobby"...? I remember my mother used to wear heels. But when I was young, I never felt something special about that. But now... My favorite clothes on a woman who I see in the street is when she's elegant, almost "sophisticated", not too much sexy I mean, and she wears high heels shoes... Believe me or not, just the sound of stilettos on the pavement can have an effect on my imagination ! That is when she would be in the street. If I were with her, just we two, I could imagine sexier clothes for her, but with heels... I will try someday to send a picture of the kind of shoes I like.