A new (to me) style. What do you think?

They're very similar to this new wave of shoes and boots that combines trainer or sports styling with heels. My jury's out at the moment. Some look good, others plain awful, but I'm the sort of person who likes to let things sink in or see many examples of the style before I decide. Those ones you posted Bubba would look OK on the right woman. I can't see this type of styling being an enduring one, at the moment though.

Mabye on the right women, but to me I think this one just does not cut it. I seen other stiles that I like beter.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I don't like it when the design deviates too much from the classic pump. I wear women's footwear for one reason, because it is sexually stimulating. Shoes that are too highly stylized have the opposite effect. It's difficult finding things that I want to wear. This afternoon I went looking for a pair of 7-8" heeled slides for myself and all I could find were some imported ones with molded plastic bottoms. It reminds me of the mid 70s when I could not find any straight-leg pants.

Michael

They look oddly like my J Lo courts, but in different colours. I like them, and I think they'd look good with jeans and a tee-shirt. I don't think I'd buy them myself, but that's because I doubt I'd wear red shoes.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

now, here''s a new style for consideration:Posted Image

They can be found on eBay at:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2851643681&category=45330&rd=1

They look pretty cool to have them as a collection, thoser are rare as my workboot heels I showed in the other board. Very good.

Here are some pictures of my wedge sandals. I'm a wegde sandal lover but at least those look pretty ok for me.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

• 2 months later...