bough my first boots/heels

DGMurdock

• 2 weeks later...

i got them yesterday but one think i noticed they where a little too tight in the toe area also this being my first pair of heel/boots ever if you guys could give me some tips on how to walk in them iv been walking balk and forth in in my house but i still seem to not be able to keep my balance

i got them yesterday but one think i noticed they where a little too tight in the toe area also this being my first pair of heel/boots ever if you guys could give me some tips on how to walk in them iv been walking balk and forth in in my house but i still seem to not be able to keep my balance

Just keep on walking, you will get the balancing as you walk more and more in your heels. Enjoy your new heels!

bluejay

Like the old joke, a tourist in New York City asked a cab driver "how do you get to Carnegie Hall?" And the cabbie says, " practice, practice, practice." Walk in your high heels every day until you get more and more used to them and comfortable in them. And like everyone else says, above all, have fun wearing them.