What makes a girl sexy?

Heel Convert

I do tend to look at the shoes first, but that often means that I'm admiring the shoes rather than the wearer. It depends on how you define sexy. Purely to look at I like curvy girls with long hair, but what will make me fall for her is her personality. Intelligence, an open mind and a sense of fun are far more important.

Honestly.. and not trying to be rude.. They have to first LOOK like they are female in some way/shape/form. ' Sexy ' is different for everyone. I went to a game last night and the variety or ' eye candy ' out there was amazing! If they look like they just climbed off the back of a wrecker, smoking a cigar and needing a bath, slouched over and having ratty hair.. That not sexy to *me*. For others, it might be though :silly: Women ( just as men ) can be sexy in any apparel. Jeans, different tops, formal dress.. Its more how a person caries themselves and the presentation of their being they give to others that either attracts us or has us believe ' not what I would call sexy '. In my own preference, they have to be able to stand tall ( not slouch ). Present some confidence with a re-assuring smile or a look in their eyes. When a woman knows who she is, what shes about ( or wants ), that confidence just shows and its what I find really attractive about that individual.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, heels, smile and the care taken on her hair and make up.

But attitude is the key. Nothing works without attitude.

Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner. Could not agree more. It's all about attitude!

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

For me it would be the face, the legs and mot importantly the attitude. Even if the face might be the first thing that cathed the eye the attitude it what really makes me interested in a girl. If the girl does not have a nice attitude not even the sweetest face could make it up in my book.

Best regards, Stefan

• 2 weeks later...