What makes a girl sexy?

Heel Convert

I am very predictable, I look straight at the shoes but an answer to what makes a girl sexy then I have to say heraura or personality, some women just are sexy the shoes, body and clothing re just a bonus.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

What would you guys say you look at first on a girl, her face, boobs, bum, legs or heels? Or would you just take a sneaky look at the whole package?

Hmmm, I guess I would go with whole package. Great hair can be very sexy too :)

The whole package: face, hair, body, legs, how she dresses, speaks, and carries herself, are all variables that add up to a sexy woman. However, I am guessing you will find many here on this forum that focus more on the legs and feet, and that usually includes her shoes. I have to admit, those are probably higher on my list as well. :)

that is a very good question. I think it's a combination of clothes, shape, presentation and movement. Heels accentuate the curves and the movement, some clothes accentuate the shape and show off the movement. If a woman takes the time to do her make-up and select a nice outfit then she is so much sexier than her twin sister in a baggy tracksuit and uggs.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Assuming, as has been explained by others, this is purely on visuals, in order: Smile, Shoes, Face, Whole outfit, Hair, and then, if I'm entirely honest, Bust. So the first look, is definitely face, to see if she is smiling. Of course, if the first view is from behind, it's shoes.

The twinkle in her eyes, the styling of her hair, the way she smiles, the movements of her mannerisms, the outfit she has chosen to wear that frames her enthusiasm and love for life, are just a few of the things that attract this guy at a first impression. Yes stilettos are very high on my attraction scale and I left them separate, because this lovely person already chooses to wear heels when she wants to (just like me).

As the question was, what makes a girl sexy? I would have to answer; Personality. But as most replies here are about looks, I must admit that it's a nice pair of legs that catch my eye. But also her posture and the way she moves and carrys herself. (And of course we would all agree that heels enhance all of the above!) I also can't resist a nice smile, even on otherwise average looking women.

• Like 1

I think "garbo" is what makes a woman sexy. I don't know if there is an English word for that.

It's a combination of personality, the way she moves and looks, and her style. Nothing to do with apparel.

Depends what is visible first. Generally face, body or feet. Depending on clothing style its check the shoes on how they are. That shows weather she cares badly worn shoes is a no no. Al

Heels are an obvious choice, but even more important is confidence. The person must feel like she looks good, and that impresion may be "projected" to other people. I´ve seen women who were good looking, and used heels, but they were obviously uncomfortable while doing so (not fisically, they just seem uneasy), and that takes away a lot of the sexy factor.

I would say the care taken on her personal appearance from head to toe. Then I would have to say how she carries herself. Attitude, personality, friendliness, and style. I have seen some women whose physical appearance is outstanding, but their attitude and behavior and the way they treat others is an actual turn-off.
  • Like 1

If it's purely from a visual standpoint, I would definitely say the whole package, but I will always look to see what shoes she is wearing. I have seen women that from a looks standpoint aren't overly attractive, but if she's wearing a great pair of heels, I can be attarcted. Similarly, if there is a very attractive and shapely woman, I can be somewhat put off by the selection of a shoe style that I don't care for. She doesn't necessarily have to wear heels, as there are some heels that I find to be quite unattractive, and if saw a woman wearing that style I could be turned off by thinking, man, if she wears those things, he other shoes are likely bad as well. That being said, if we are going beyond the physical/visual end of teh scale, than sexy has a much different definition, and personality would rule. However, at this point in my life, I doubt that I would attempt to find someone for a long term relationship that did not wear shoes that I like. I wouldn't dump someone on that basis only because it wouldn't get far enough to be considered dumping unless she fit what I a would be seeking. Right now, I think I'd choose to be without a steady relationship if it didn't include a lady that would wear heels among the other traits I'd be looking for.

• 1 month later...

I would say the care taken on her personal appearance from head to toe. Then I would have to say how she carries herself. Attitude, personality, friendliness, and style. I have seen some women whose physical appearance is outstanding, but their attitude and behavior and the way they treat others is an actual turn-off.

Totally agree with Ron, internal beauty goes along ways.

In the movie called "Sleepless In Seattle", the Tom Hank's character (Sam) describes how he knew his first wife was the one for him. It was the touch of her hand on his as helped her out of the car. The line is riveting and heart-warming. This kind of happening can make a girl so sexy and the guy her knight in shinning armor, just knowing she or he is the one.

• 3 weeks later...