9 inch slides

9inchheel

This looks just like Karos design K-0257 except that shoe had an ankle strap and this one doesn't. Every time I've seen it it was going for around $225 or so. To my knowledge this is the highest-heel available in the US without getting into custom work. I'd always wondered if any of our forumers had ever bought a pair and how they worked out. Thanks for the photos. HappyinHeels:wavey:

This looks just like Karos design K-0257 except that shoe had an ankle strap and this one doesn't. Every time I've seen it it was going for around $225 or so. To my knowledge this is the highest-heel available in the US without getting into custom work. I'd always wondered if any of our forumers had ever bought a pair and how they worked out. Thanks for the photos.

HappyinHeels:wavey:

your absolutly right. i cut the staps off for some dumb reason and yes it was a lot of money for these. i needed to feel what a nine inch heel felt like to wear and didnt want to pay custom fit prices. maybe i should have.

yep! they aint to pretty but the feel of the lift is good. maybe i should wrap them in leather. what would you designers do to them?

Throw them away then go and have another look at Christian Louboutin's website...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Interesting - - I think I would have left the straps on though. For me, 7" or 8" heel with the existing platform would be a bit more suitable, but it's definitely interesting. OK - - not at the price mentioned though.

Not my cup of tea. For one, I never liked slides/mules, regardless of the heel height because I see them as dreadfully impractical. Two, how on earth would anyone manage to even stand in those things, much less walk without falling?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

For anyone interested, I think this is the manufacturer link: http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/shoepage.php?querytype=id&searchstring=K0257

Guessing the platform is a little less than 3", though you'd think on a pair of shoes like this, it's a piece of information you'd want to know.

I'd be curious to see a video of someone walking in them, maybe they wouldn't seem as bad. I'd also like to see what the shoe looks like in a size 5 (smallest) and size 14 (largest). That's about as big a difference as you can get on the the same shoe. It would be interestin to see how well they scale the shoe for those extremely-different sizes.