My outfit today

JoshDilley

Have to say, in my humble opinion, that's the best freestyling look I've seen to date! -Great style! I was just wondering if you would be good enough to post a picture of the shoes you wore - I wouldn't mind getting some similar for myself!

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

You know what, ive been a member here a while and used to participate a lot. A few years ago the male section was mainly aboot blokes trying to blend in as blokes and fit in their love for heels along the way. Nowadays I dont find myself posting as a lot of the topics are about blokes wearing thigh boots in public or pink sandals with a skirt. I have no problem with this, each to their own but my agenda is as my first sentence, and I felt the need to post to say WELL DONE! The image you present is exactly the type of example I wish we could do more to promote the cause of men wearing heels in public comfortably as you dont look silly and the outfit is superb. cheers!

New Look - As one of the “blokes wearing thigh boots in public”, you might be surprised that I agree with you 100%. Your comment to JoshDilley, “WELL DONE! The image you present is exactly the type of example I wish we could do more to promote the cause of men wearing heels in public comfortably as you don’t look silly and the outfit is superb.” is right on the mark.

My outfit during the day is dress slacks, a long sleeved dress shirt, (but no tie), and boots with 2-3” heels worn under my slacks. But I admit that as soon as I get home it’s a T-shirt and leggings and generally a flat shoe. Its thigh boots when I go out not related to work.

Your comment, “Nowadays I don’t find myself posting as a lot”, concerns me. We need a broad perspective on this site. We need to be reminded that guys wearing thigh boots and skirts is not the normal thing out there in the real world. A note every now and then that brings our feet back onto the ground (even if they are in heels) is welcomed.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

This is what I wore today, I had a bunch of running around I needed to do. Im trying to incorporate a little femininity into my daily wardrobe, just a little. I swear those are heels! They are 3 inch mary janes from Target. Super comfy!!!

[ATTACH]11647[/ATTACH]

My first post in a while and of 2011. And I'm glad to see this outfit! It's a smart look, well co-ordinated and looks well......great! I suggest, if you have a flickr account, to share this with some fashion groups on there (Unisex and Wardrobe Remix are good ones).

Keep at it and it will become second nature, I promise! :)

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

You know what, ive been a member here a while and used to participate a lot. A few years ago the male section was mainly aboot blokes trying to blend in as blokes and fit in their love for heels along the way.

Nowadays I dont find myself posting as a lot of the topics are about blokes wearing thigh boots in public or pink sandals with a skirt. I have no problem with this, each to their own but my agenda is as my first sentence, and I felt the need to post to say WELL DONE! The image you present is exactly the type of example I wish we could do more to promote the cause of men wearing heels in public comfortably as you dont look silly and the outfit is superb.

cheers!

Sounds like thats your fault, and the fault of others exactly like you. If some guys post messages about stuff like this, and you run away from it, then yes, it does then look a bit one sided, as the balance goes away when YOU stop sharing your input, yet if you had kept on, stuck around and aired your thoughts more often, maybe that balance would be a little more in check?

You stop, then somebody else like you stops because they see you stop, and the others who are maybe getting a bit carried away/OTT with themselves dont see this, nor have anybody to give them a bit of a reality check....

So, in conclusion, its all your fault buddy :)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Sounds like thats your fault, and the fault of others exactly like you. If some guys post messages about stuff like this, and you run away from it, then yes, it does then look a bit one sided, as the balance goes away when YOU stop sharing your input, yet if you had kept on, stuck around and aired your thoughts more often, maybe that balance would be a little more in check?

You stop, then somebody else like you stops because they see you stop, and the others who are maybe getting a bit carried away/OTT with themselves dont see this, nor have anybody to give them a bit of a reality check....

So, in conclusion, its all your fault buddy :lmao:

From the man that does not mention his heel wearing hardly at all nowadays!

:):cheeky::lmao::cheeky:

The angels have the phonebox.

From the man that does not mention his heel wearing hardly at all nowadays!

:):cheeky::lmao::cheeky:

Indeed, have to spend majority of our time keeping others in check it seems.

If people simply knew how to behave, how to read, and just get along, then we would all have more time for things we enjoy.

Plus, this is exactly why heels4men exists.....

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

thats my point really. i have 2 young children now so the occasions where i actually get time to logon are limited nowadays. When i do come back im hopeful that more new members may have come along wearing their heels out and promoting it in a way which people are likely to accept it well.. just exactly like Josh has done here.

This is what I wore today, I had a bunch of running around I needed to do. Im trying to incorporate a little femininity into my daily wardrobe, just a little. I swear those are heels! They are 3 inch mary janes from Target. Super comfy!!!

[ATTACH]11647[/ATTACH]

I just wanted to say first off welcome to the forum. The outfit that you have on there looks great! That is the type of look I am trying to go for being able to pull something from both sides of the isle and put it together and still look like a man! Way to go!