Has anyone tried schuh "lois"? sexy high street pumps

I was browsing ebay and noticed these in the sale at 35 pounds. They look rather stunning and very similar to a Louboutin. Has anyone tried these for size? I'm considering getting a pair for the wife.

http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-black-schuh-lois-point-court-patent/1119087040

They are also available direct from schuh, and there's some great review comments:

have worn lots of heels over the years, but these really are something special! They are beautifully shaped and seem to be of top quality.

I just loved the sensation of slipping my feet into them with nylons on. Those shiny red inner soles feel amazing under my feet! They are comfortable from the off and fit perfectly with nylons or barefoot. I ordered a size 8 instead of my normal 7, as I read they were rather tight.

Those heels are fearsomely high even though they are only around five inches - they feel a good half inch higher. Being up on tippy toes makes me feel confident, very powerful and sexy - more so than with any other stilettos. Girls, believe me, if you try these on you will immediately know what I mean! If you find them a bit hard to walk in, just persevere, it gets easier.

They come with spare heel tips - neat! I will go for brass or steel tips when they wear out though. Then people will hear me strutting confidently toward them and worship me accordingly!!!

WOW what an amazing pair of shoes, i bought these as i wanted a party heel of skyscraper proportions and boy was i not disappointed, i love the fact that they have no platform - these really do push you right up onto your toes and the feeling of your arch making you stand vertically really does make these shoes so desirable to wear. They are really comfortable to wear all day long and if your like me, all night aswell. They make me feel so sexy and confident when i have them on that i just don't want to take them off, THEY ARE PERFECT. i get lots of attention when i wear them i can't belive a shoe could do this.

post-1260-133522931427_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522931428_thumb.jpg

post-1260-13352293143_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522931431_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522931432_thumb.jpg

They are indeed a very well made and beautiful shoe for that price range. I bought two pairs one red and one black and am very pleased with them. Beware the sizing is very small. You may even find you need to go up 2 sizes!.

My wife tried them on in store about a year ago and we both thought they were great. (But she didn't want them as they are similar to Louboutins that she already had.)

There have been a couple of other threads about them on the forum here before. Two of our lady members have them. Hopefully they can give you some direct feedback as ladies who have worn them more than just a few times.

There was also a discussion about the reviews earlier this year.

It's worth reading all the reviews (including the other colours). Most find them high, some find them uncomfortable (I suspect they are not used to the height) yet most seem to love them regardless. And some of the ladies are clearly enjoying them on some kind of fetish level even if they are not consciously aware of it themselves.

Reviews:

Black

Red

Blue

Grey

They also previously had them in Turquoise and Nude. As these were being discontinued and the reviews would have been lost forever, I did save them some were. If I can find them, I'll add them to this thread.

I've been wearing them constantly since I bought them over a month ago, though not in the icy conditions! They are absolutely wonderful and they are incredibly easy to walk in despite the skyscraper heels and steep arches.I usually wear them with barely black nylons, and regularly have them on for about sixteen hours plus, and one day over the party season over twenty four hours!! They are unbelievably comfortable and fit me perfectly. I am wearing the largest size 41 UK8, and I'm normally a UK7.Lots of admiring glances - more than from normal four inch heels.They are excellent quality, and made in Spain. Why pay over £350 for Pigalles when you can buy these now for exactly one tenth of the price?? I'm sure they'll last just as long and the comfort almost as good. I mean if you really want top quality leather shoes then I'm sure a pair of Italian Heels can be had for under £100. I really am turned off by designer tat.Anyway, if you are even half thinking about them, BUT THEM NOW - you will not regret it!!! Just feel the sensation of slipping your nylon clad feet into them.....

I've got a pair in size 41. I loved them for a little while and now I find them to be really cheap and tacky looking. They are well made and I liked the thrill of owning the highest heels that a shop sells. I think I will sell them on Ebay quite soon. I have them in red so with Valentines day coming soon I reckon I could get quite alot for them.

Hi Bob i have a pair there nice shoes the heel is very strong but wow are they narrow i had to buy a size bigger and could only just get my feet in them,maybe more my feets the problem rather than he shoes,they was popular and looks good for the price.

shaz

Thanks all for the tips. A very popular shoe indeed! I think I'll have to buy them in red for my wife for valentines gift :). I didn't think of that until I read benno's post. Give me a good excuse to treat the wife. Thanks!

Just an update:The last two or three days I have been walking absolutely miles in them -around the shops, supermarkets and down the street. Even running when necessary!! Despite salt and bits of ice and general muck on the pavements, they clean up easy and still look really classy. The plastic heel tips seem really hard and durable as there is no real wear on them yet. Mind you, the heels are so high that a little bit less weight bias goes onto them. The 'Schuh' emblem is wearing off a bit on the insoles as my feet do get quite hot.Now that they are broken in I can't ask for anything more comfortable. I think they are even more comfy than my four and a half inch New Look stilettos, which are fine. I've had them on for more than sixteen hours some days!!!Might even buy another pair!!

Just an update:The last two or three days I have been walking absolutely miles in them -around the shops, supermarkets and down the street. Even running when necessary!! Despite salt and bits of ice and general muck on the pavements, they clean up easy and still look really classy. The plastic heel tips seem really hard and durable as there is no real wear on them yet. Mind you, the heels are so high that a little bit less weight bias goes onto them. The 'Schuh' emblem is wearing off a bit on the insoles as my feet do get quite hot.Now that they are broken in I can't ask for anything more comfortable. I think they are even more comfy than my four and a half inch New Look stilettos, which are fine. I've had them on for more than sixteen hours some days!!!Might even buy another pair!!

Nina have you got any photos of you in them?

Just an update:The last two or three days I have been walking absolutely miles in them -around the shops, supermarkets and down the street. ....

Thanks for the update :) they sound perfect! you sound like quite the high heel queen to wear such heels for so many hours.

I was surprised to read so many of the reviews were from husbands and boyfriends buying the shoes as gifts. Seems like a popular idea.

I have ordered my wife a pair in red, 1 size larger than she normally wears. Fingers crossed they will be a good fit.

Thanks again everyone for the reviews.

Bob.

Shoe's arrived today in the post. they look amazing! Even better than the photos online. Very christian louboutin in shape. Can't wait to surprise the wife.

These sexy shoes do seem to have been popular with good reviews, despite (or indeed because of) the full 5" heel on the largest sizes. So popular, in fact, that the largest UK8 sizes seem to be sold out online - quite possibly because they run at least a size small. But the good news is that the available sizes have been discounted by up to 50% online - and if one looks on the Schuh eBay shop there are various pairs (some slightly shopsoiled) on offer for even less. It will be interesting to see if Schuh continues to sell them - with true sizes up to at least UK8 available again. And most of the happy customers have asked for more shoes of the same type. Will Schuh - or a competitor - oblige on that too?

• 1 month later...

Reviews:

Black

Red

Blue

Grey

They also previously had them in Turquoise and Nude. As these were being discontinued and the reviews would have been lost forever, I did save them some were. If I can find them, I'll add them to this thread.

I've found the reviews that I saved and will post them below.

I'll also cut and past the reviews of the newer colours from the above links (which are currently still working)so that they are saved for perpetually.

Womens Schuh Lois Point Court Patent High Heels

£49.99

Colour: Black

2 stars (out of 5)

14/2/2011

These are good shoes. Just for me it is impossible to wear them unfortunately - the heels are really too high. Also had to order next size up.

4 stars (out of 5)

11/2/2011

Stunningly gorgeous shoes, were a perfect must have for my shoe collection but not the most comfortable shoes in the world...I could have done with going a size bigger, my poor feet were hurting at the end of the night, although they looked amazing!!

5 stars (out of 5)

kieran walker 25/1/2011

i adore these shoes i have nude colour now i have black, they are so comfortable cant wait to get all the other colours in these shoes , quite a high heel but make you feel very sexy , what a great january bargain price aswell , i would

BUY BUY BUY....

4.5 stars (out of 5)

JEMMA ROBERTS 23/1/2011

Killer heels but look great!! Not suitable for walking very far in but look great if you're just going a short distance i.e. from the taxi into a restaurant!! I've got the red ones too which are just as stunning!! Only 4.5 stars due to the comfort factor, which is only to be expected when wearing such skyscrapers!!

5 stars (out of 5)

Intelligently Blonde 19/1/2011

I love these shoes! As others have said, they really are something special! I have them in Turquoise & I call them my Barbie shoes as they arch my feet like Barbie's. When I put my feet in to them & stand up I feel like Barbie & they are a very Barbie colour. The high arch makes them feel higher than they are but also supports my feet better than other heels so I can wear them much longer.

I brought them last summer when they were reduced. I always wanted them in black if they went on sale, but my size has sold out already :-(

I hope you bring them out again, but can I make some suggestions:

A half size wider in the toes would be good

Some padding under the toes & ball of the foot

Mine are now a little loose at the back & my heel can slip out, so a strap to keep them on would be good. I think a thin (like 5mm wide) T strap & small buckle would suit this style

But don’t change anything else as they are perfect! I love the toe shape, low cut sides, high arch & skyscraper heel.

5 stars (out of 5)

VICTORIA TIMMS 15/1/2011

wow i love these shoes, i have just bought them in the black and i bought them in the red last year, more colours please!!!!!!

5 stars (out of 5)

14/1/2011

It was the look of these shoes that made me fall in love with them. But because of the heel (higher than any of my others) I thought I wouldn't get much wear from them - How wrong I was!

Once I mastered the height I found myself wearing them more and more. They are much more comfortable that I first though and more comfy than most of my other heels. They have become a regular work shoe, but have also seen nights out, & a wedding (all day and night and dancing in them). It's rare to find a shoe so stylish but also so wearable.

Next to the front door I keep three pairs of ''everyday shoes'' - Shoes that will go with anything & are comfortable enough to wear all day, that I can just throw on without thinking as I go out the door. These shoes have become one of those pairs, which is the highest accolade I can give them!

But now it looks like they are being discontinued! Please, Please, PLEASE Schuh, bring them back!! They are one of the best pairs of shoes you have ever sold!

5 stars (out of 5)

Bethany Rushby 13/1/2011

Absolutely love this shoe. Very stylish but classic at the same time. Quite a small fit so i'd suggest to order a size above your original shoe size.

5 stars (out of 5)

GLORIA BECKLEY 12/1/2011

gorgeous shoe, incredibly high. I know I will not be able to walk far in them but for a night out where I am more seated than walking they will be perfect. At the reduced price I could not resist!

back to top Kaylie Atwater 6/1/2011

I brought these at full price a couple of months ago, and they have been worth every penny as I wear them nearly everywhere. Now they are on sale you shouldn't hesitate to pick up a pair too. Like others, I would recommend going up a size. The heel is very high, but nothing that a bit of practice won't help you get used to. And once worn in they are actually very comfortable.

At this price I'm tempted to buy a second pair ready for when these wear out!

3.5stars (out of 5)

Jennifer Mooney 6/1/2011

Painful but gorgeous!

5 stars (out of 5)

Alexandra Russell 6/1/2011

Fantastic classy shoes! Really really happy with my purchase!

4.5 stars (out of 5)

Lianna Akbar 5/1/2011

Great!! Love them to bits and they make my legs look fantastic :silly:

5 stars (out of 5)

Nina Stiletto 4/12/2010

I have worn lots of heels over the years, but these really are something special! They are beautifully shaped and seem to be of top quality.

I just loved the sensation of slipping my feet into them with nylons on. Those shiny red inner soles feel amazing under my feet! They are comfortable from the off and fit perfectly with nylons or barefoot. I ordered a size 8 instead of my normal 7, as I read they were rather tight.

Those heels are fearsomely high even though they are only around five inches - they feel a good half inch higher. Being up on tippy toes makes me feel confident, very powerful and sexy - more so than with any other stilettos. Girls, believe me, if you try these on you will immediately know what I mean! If you find them a bit hard to walk in, just persevere, it gets easier.

They come with spare heel tips - neat! I will go for brass or steel tips when they wear out though. Then people will hear me strutting confidently toward them and worship me accordingly!!!

5 stars (out of 5)

Sandi Wheeler 18/11/2010

You can't go wrong with a pair of black patent heels, and these have got to be the ultimate pair! They look stunning and are so versatile that you can wear them with anything. The heel was much higher than I'm used to and I found the toes a bit tight at first, but after a few wears they have stretched and moulded to my feet, and are now the perfect (but snug) fit. Whilst not my most comfortable shoes, they feel so nice on. There is just something about them that I can't quite put my finger on. I just feel so good wearing them.

LOVE THEM!!

5 stars (out of 5)

amanda jane 7/11/2010

WOW what an amazing pair of shoes, i bought these as i wanted a party heel of skyscraper proportions and boy was i not disappointed, i love the fact that they have no platform - these really do push you right up onto your toes and the feeling of your arch making you stand vertically really does make these shoes so desirable to wear. They are really comfortable to wear all day long and if your like me, all night aswell. They make me feel so sexy and confident when i have them on that i just don't want to take them off, THEY ARE PERFECT. i get lots of attention when i wear them i can't belive a shoe could do this.

3 stars (out of 5)

Charley Sayer 5/11/2010

If the Customer Feedback department are reading this please make these in eu42/43! Theyre so tight and really are killers, alot of people have written how tight these are. I have been shopping with Schuh in stores for over 3 years and only now bothered to write this because we're all waiting for our size, or correct size!

4.5 stars (out of 5)

dennis wong 21/10/2010

I have them in white and now black, somehow the blacks are bit tighter around the toe area, sky high but easy to walk in.

Amazing heels, head-turner every time!

5 stars (out of 5)

On my toes all day 14/9/2010

The shop I work in gave us all £50 to buy some smart plain black court shoes to match our new uniforms. Four of us decided to try & find some heels sexy enough to also wear out (& that our frumpy Supervisor would disapprove of!) I think we all knew these would be too high for 8 hours on our feet, but we just egged each other on!

Of course our Supervisor said they were too high, but the Store Manager said OK, if we can manage them.

They ARE punishing when on my feet for 8 hour shifts day after day but we can’t admit that our Supervisor was right, so I’ve learned to accept what they do to my poor feet & how best to cope – as it hurts when I take them off & try to put my feet flat I just keep them on til I go to bed now.

BUT we look fantastic & get loads of complements & admiring looks! Men fall at our feet & will do anything for us! Nights out, after all day at work in them can be agony, yet so much fun!

I both love & hate them, but I would choose them again without hesitation! :-)

5 stars (out of 5)

Lois Smaller 20/8/2010

Love them!!! Had to be bought becuase of the name! Really comfy and not that high like some of the reviews say!

3 stars (out of 5)

Debbie Mason 20/8/2010

Lovely shoe, but they are really narrow at the front. I am a size 7 and i could not even get the front of my foot into the shoe. i then tried an 8 which did fit, but it was too painful still due to the narrowness. I was very disappointed as i liked them a lot. Great price! If you have narrow feet, go for it. Broad feet, stay away!

5 stars (out of 5)

Mo Harford 2/8/2010

This is a seriously sexy shoe.

Only thing that let me down was that I was sent a 41 which in some shops is an 8 but I wanted a 42 which I have also been told is an 8. Perhaps we should be ordering in European sizes.

5 stars (out of 5)

Helen Walker 15/7/2010

Sky high killer heels is not a wrong description. Loved the style of this classic court and had to have a pair. Couldn't find size 8 in shops, but got a pair from Schuh on Ebay and they don't disappoint. The heel is nice and thin, watch the pavement cracks then, and it is high and I mean high, really high and for someone who wears 4 1/4 all day these will take a bit of getting use to. At size 8 they measure 13cm 5 and will certainly get some stares. Cant wait to hit the streets and a club or 2 for some dancing in these. A must for any high heel lover

5 stars (out of 5)

Sarah Lodge 7/7/2010

These shoes are fantastic!!! I bought them as a gift as my friend had wanted some sexy black heels since forever, and I loved them so much I ordered some more for myself in turquoise. Excellent online service as always.

5 stars (out of 5)

layla glassbrook 17/5/2010

Some shoes are made for walking and others get you whisked off your feet!

5 stars (out of 5)

Carly Jenkins 13/5/2010

OMG such pretty shoes! Unbelievably sexy and also extremely elegant! I have other shoes that have 5" heels but for some reason, these feel higher and like other girls have said, they make your feet pretty much vertical! Yes, they will take a little getting used to but believe you me, they are WELL worth it for the sheer excitement of having to walk around on absolute tippy-toes! :unsure: The quality is fantastic and the fit is perfect and they are surprisingly comfortable for such high heels. For those girls who don't like toe cleavage, look away now...these shoes do show tremendously sexy toe cleavage which for me just adds to their appeal even more! One thing I have to point out, the soles are flawlessly smooth & very shiny which makes them very very slippy to walk in but I find this a major plus point as it makes walking in such high heels a little easier when you can slide forward a little, and also as they slip on the floor they make my walk look even sexier! GO GET THEM GIRLS!!! xx

5 stars (out of 5)

Emma ! 11/5/2010

On my!! How sexy are these shoes!!!! They strictly force my feet up in a steep arch that is totally unforgiving yet feels so good! I feel so incredibly hot and sexy wearing these shoes! They make me very aware of the sensations in my feet, my ankles, the balls of my feet, my calves, my poor toes, the way my arches constantly ache somehow all feels so sensual and enjoyable. This wicked mixture of discomfort and pleasure is highly addictive and makes me want to wear them more!

With them on, I look so elegant but feel so naughty and depraved!! D

I'm a bit overcome by it all really. I never thought a pair of shoes could have such an effect on me! WOW!

5 stars (out of 5)

Caroline Kilpatrick 28/4/2010

These shoes make me look and feel fantastic. The 12cm stiletto heels make me look taller than I really am. I was a little concerned after reading other reviews that the shoes might be too small and that they would have to be returned. However when my size 3's arrived they fitted perfectly - not too tight and not too loose - just fine!

5 stars (out of 5)

Jan Prichard 28/4/2010

These shoes aren't about ''Look how gorgeous my shoes are'' (I have some Irregular Choice shoes that get lots of compliments) - they are about ''Look how gorgeous I AM'' (I get the compliments!)

The heel height forces you to stand tall and walk with confidence. There's no other way to wear them.

The best shoes I have ever brought! Too good to save for Evening wear only!

4 stars (out of 5)

Claire Blakeley 26/4/2010

Lovely shoes, perfect height for a night out! only fault really was that they were slightly too big! i ordered a size 3 and if anything my shoes are usually abit tight so i was suprised to find that they were big! Still able to wear them though and the stiletto really compliments your legs. Thanks schuh !

5 stars (out of 5)

Vickie Cooke 13/4/2010

These have got to be the perfect shoe! Perfectly proportioned, perfect heel and perfect toe shape! They look great with anything, from jeans to a LBD. It took a bit of time to get used to the heel height, but comfy now. Every girl should have a pair in their wardrobe! :-)

I would also like them in white now the summer is coming.

Beautiful and so much fun to wear!

5 stars (out of 5)

Kelly Ellis 7/4/2010

Love these shoes, AWESOME best i've ever bought

5 stars (out of 5)

Sarah Grantham 6/4/2010

These shoes make you feel and look a million dollars!! Best shoes I have bought in a long time.

5 stars (out of 5)

IAN BURGE 5/4/2010

Luckily I am a size 8 and these fit me like a glove, never thought I would be able to acquire such shoes on the high street, heel is perfect, style perfect. Look perfect, thankyou Schuh, have also the red, you must bring a white out in this style.

5 stars (out of 5)

Jenny Lee 1/4/2010

Have the Lois Court in both the black and the red. These shoes are stylish and comfortable. Was able to wear them straight away without the need to break them in. Hoping Schuh will bring out a white patent for the summer.

3 stars (out of 5)

ANNE MARIE MC DONAGH 22/3/2010

Really nice looking sexy shoe but too high for me - had to send them back - its like walking on your tippy toes - not comfortable at all.

4 stars (out of 5)

Rio Aughton 15/3/2010

I Love These Shoes, Its Just A Shame They Dont Do Them Above A Size 7, I Got Them For A Present And They Dont Fit Its Such A Shame She Loved Them As Much As I Do.

I Really Do Recomend Getting A Size Up.

5 stars (out of 5)

Kimberley Neville 4/3/2010

WOW these are great especially in red! I got the black pair and a friend got the red. Very high, but once worn in they are really comfortable! Very sexy indeed.

5 stars (out of 5)

Jodie Stewart 27/2/2010

An update to my review on 5/2/2010:

I recklessly brought these as work shoes!

Wearing them is an incredible experience! Going about my busy day with my feet vertical & my ankles bent to their limit is very demanding but feels amazing. Just standing at the bus stop is tough! At first 2hrs was too much, but now after 3wks I can endure 2 whole days in a row before I need a day in my old work heels to recover.

But they are SO WORTH IT (times 10)!! The feeling of being up so high on tip toe all the time is totally exhilarating, one that I will never get used to (in a good way). All day I feel so confident, powerful and sexy!

I so want to wear them everyday, but keep wimping out back to my old work heels. So today I threw away my old work shoes & these are now my only suitable work shoes. I feel apprehensive but excited that I now have no choice but to wear these all week. I can't go back even if I want to! :-?

That's how much I love them! The most amazing shoes I've ever had on my feet!

3 stars (out of 5)

vicky d 23/2/2010

110% attention-getters. I needed loads and loads of practise round the house before actually venturing outside in these. They are SO high! I mean really HIGH!!!! Once you've mastered the height, and worked out how to cope with hills and steps, then there's the discomfort to contend with - they're not the worst shoes I've worn, as they fit quite well, but DO hurt your toes and ball of the foot within an hour of wearing them, if any walking or standing is involved. Lying down would be easy - that might be what they're designed for :-)

Plan in advance - you need to know how far you're walking before putting them on. You will NOT catch a bus in these shoes. Team with just-above-the-knee length skirt and 10 denier tights, and you have a winner!

A challenge!

5 stars (out of 5)

Natasha Durant 22/2/2010

If you love high heels, you owe it to yourself to try these!!!

Dont be put off by how high they feel when you first try them as they get easier the more you wear them. They make my feet ache but arent painful. They do take a lot of effort to wear but anything worthwhile takes effort. And they are soooo worth the effort!!

The full 5 inch heel with no platform feels out of this world!! They make my legs look stunning. Ive worn them alone in public a lot now and only had positive attention. I agree with mandy below about how they make you feel. Sexy and powerful, yet kind of helpless in a wonderfully feminine way at the same time. An afternoon at Blue Water in them was tiring on my legs (ankles and calves) but they support the arch of my feet really well, are quite comfortable in their own way and feel so nice on my feet.

You may need to size up, but be careful, the toes need to be snug to prevent your feet sliding down in to the pointy toe as you walk (Ouch!).

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!

5 stars (out of 5)

Sarah Dorsay 21/2/2010

These shoes are gorgeous! I had been looking for a pair of high patent courts for ages and these definitely tick all the boxes. I particularly love the shape and height of the heel, it really compliments the styling of the shoe. These were just what I was looking for I’ve not found shoes this lovely in a long while. They are a joy to wear, really comfortable! I think I need to go and buy the red ones now!

5 stars (out of 5)

sams schuhs 16/2/2010

These are my highest heels by a mile. Saw them, tried them on and bought all within 10 minutes - quickest decision ever. Probably the slutty side of classy, but you only live once.

Don't ever ever wear these to work, unless you have a chauffaur! I did (once) and was sent on an errand, down a cobbled street - nearly killed me. You will be stalked, followed, and whistled at wearing these alone in public, and I'm probably on youtube now nearly breaking my neck. Other women just look envious, their partners eyes out on stalks.

Evening wear only - eiether from restaurant to taxi or lounge to bedroom only - not for walking, just for looking sexy in. Stockings essential.

Stunning. Red available too!

5 stars (out of 5)

mandy . 15/2/2010

ridiculously high but feel so good, force your feet to a really steep angle so youre really on tiptoes in the shoes - 5" heel is higher than some of my plats. impossible to walk at normal speed, you just have to slow down and wiggle - you wont get anywhere fast in these, and downhill gradients are impossible. the only shoes i have that make me feel both dominant and almost completely helpless at the same time. shoes look fantastic, make your legs appear superlong, perfect with a skirt and stockings or that special lbd. decent quality, bought one size up as they are tight on the toes as your foot is putting too much pressure on them. they would be torture to wear all day, but worth the pain for a special night out - short distances only!. buy some!

5 stars (out of 5)

Susie Shoes! 10/2/2010

Demure and sexy at the same time. I'm going to wear these with a pencil skirt, white blouse and my glasses. -)

5 stars (out of 5)

Jodie Stewart 5/2/2010

When I first slipped my feet in to these, the feeling was incredible! The shape forces you way up on tip toe, higher than my feet have ever been before. It was quite a rush!! And they made my legs look amazing too. But I really needed some heels for all day at work (on my feet about 50% of the time). Everything I tried after was an anticlimax so I came home empty handed.

Now I can't stop thinking about how they felt and I keep looking at them here. Could I wear a heel this high all day, every day? I know the're far too high, and I know I'll end getting them and wearing them for work anyway! :)

5 stars (out of 5)

mel coxhey 3/2/2010

wow an amazing pair of heels! these shoes make me feel sooo sexy when i have them on. they do take a bit of getting used to walk in as they are so high but it is worth it, they definitely turn heads, they are quite comfortable - for killer heels - and have good arch support and padded insole.

5 stars (out of 5)

Joanna Robbins 26/1/2010

The classic patent court shoe at it's best. I look a million dollars in these and they look great in the office or on a night out.

They are high - very high - and will take a bit of practice to get used to, even if you are used to heels. But they have good arch support and some padding and are actually comfortable once you get used to the height. They also make my feet look very small (even after going up a size).

Very sexy whilst still looking classy and sophisticated. Definitely worth the effort of mastering them.

5 stars (out of 5)

Samaira Shah - foot girl 22/1/2010

These shoes are amazing, I love them! They are quite a small size so they squeeze my toes, but feel so great. The shape of the shoe really pushes you up onto the balls of your feet and toes. They do hurt, but are so worth it!

4 stars (out of 5)

Sandra Conway 18/1/2010

Unfortunatley the size 3 i orderded was a bit on the small side so i would advise a size up.

soles were also shiny so therefor too slippy.

was sad i had to return them for these reasons.

Service was brilliant though.

3 stars (out of 5)

alexandra tosh 9/12/2009

i love these shoes so much but they are a really tight fit. perfect for small and dainty feet but not so fab for me :-(

post-956-133522935581_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935592_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935594_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935595_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935596_thumb.jpg

Womens Schuh Lois Point Court Patent High Heels£49.99

Colour: Red

5 stars

Isobel Magee 26/1/2011

These shoes are amazing. I have short stubby toes so my normal size 4 was ok. I am over 50 but don't feel wrong wearing these shoes. I rarely wear heels but have found these very easy to walk in.

5 stars

Sarah Grincell 23/1/2011

These are a lovely pair of shoes, they are high but comfortable.

5 stars

Manda Jade 20/1/2011

These just arrived today and they are amazing! The red is sexy to the max and i took all you ladies advice and got a size larger and it fits perfectly!

Once you get used to the height, it is so comfortable! Please do not discontinue this product Schuh! It is extremely lovely!

5 stars

Alma Brady 19/1/2011

These shoes are soooooo sexy and elegant. Having read that they are narrow in the toe, I bought the next up and they fit perfectly. I would recommend not to hesitate in buying these, they're fantastic!

5 stars

Michael Burns 12/1/2011

Love these shoes. Relatively easy to walk in and look fab and very sexy. Reading the previous comments about how narrow they are at the front I decided to order a size larger than normal and they fit absolutely perfectly. Fab shoes at a Fab price.

4.5 stars

Kay Howard 11/1/2011

The shoes are lovely - very neat, elegant and sexy. The slender shape of the shoe does wonders for your legs,however they are quite narrow across the front so order a size larger.

1 star

amie kadhim 11/1/2011

these shoes looks great, but the reality is they are extremely uncomfortable and the sizing is strange. I am bang on a size 5, always have been and a 5 fits me perfectly. these do not. they are so squashed, i would definitely never buy this sort of shoe again. Also, when i ordered this shoe, i recieved a size 7 in a 5 box so i had to go to my nearest schuh store and have it reordered again. what a nightmare.

5 stars

Kaylie Atwater 6/1/2011

I have these in black and and they have been my best buy ever (even at full price). Very comfortable and I wear them almost everywhere. Now they are in the sale I wish I could afford to buy every colour, but I've narrowed it down to either these red, or another pair of the black (for when they wear out). The red look wonderful, but the black are my favorate shoe ever. Please help me make my mind up!

5 stars

dorcas hellewell 6/1/2011

arrived really quickly and possibly the most perfect shoes ever. may well get them in black also

4 stars

Martin Elliott 5/1/2011

Sexy and stylish, my wife loves them but like other reviews state they are a narrow small size 5.

5 stars

Daisy Van Lissum 5/1/2011

This sky high heel is too sexy for words! I already owned the black versions, and I just had to have the red as well. They are extremely high (no hidden platform), but are surprisingly comfortable for the more experienced wearer. A tiny bit narrow at the toe, but gorgeous to look at!

1 star

Amy Gardner 4/1/2011

These are beautiful shoes, but I have had to send them back to schuh as they're way too small, I advise that no matter how narrow your feet are, buy the size up from your normal shoe size!

4.5 stars

yolande chrystel nyanang ndjoh 26/12/2010

fab shoes...very head turning and make so many envious with the sale now on im planning to buy the blue colour...my wardrobe should be rainbow:)thx schuh

5 stars

jane short 23/12/2010

I ordered these shoes on line because I thought they looked lovely, but photo does not do them justice. They are fantasticaly sexy, I love them. I have not had a chance to wear them out yet, and to be honest think I will have to practice walking in them first,not because they are uncomfortable they are not,just because I am not used to walking in shoes that high(Iam 5'7) I took advice from other reviewers and ordered the next size up,and although a little tiny bit big think the next size down would have been to small.But this leaves room to put some party feet in them if you are going to be wearing them for a long time.Think I will certainly be ordering them in black, wot more does a girl need.Sorted.

5 stars

Margarita Dafeamekpor 15/12/2010

this is the sexiest shoes I've ever bought, I love everything about them, but be warned they are HIGH if you are not used to heels is a no no. Size is good I got an 8 and loving them but from the car to the restaurant and back is all I can do for now.

4 stars

katherine luckhurst 11/12/2010

Lovely lovely shoes only negative comment is that they are a very narrow fit however unless you've got to stand in them all day its worth the discomfort.

5 stars

Anthony Forster 11/12/2010

I bought these for my wife after reading the reviews, and agree that they are the sexiest (affordable) shoes out there. I love to see her in high heels, and these are the most amazing style. They are not trashy or tarty looking, they just look classy and very similar to a certain £400 shoe with red soles. They are a gorgeous colour, and look absolutely stunning on. She'll never wear them as an everyday shoe (unfortunately for me), more for nights out where lots of walking isn't involved, or for fun nights in.

I'd agree that you need to get a size up - we got an 8 for a 7 and they're still on the small side. However the heel in a 7 is an even better 13cm, not the 12cm as listed!

Seriously considering the black patent ones now, maybe if the price drops in line with the red ones we'll get them. The only improvement I'd suggest to these shoes is to make the sizes more generous, and to change the colour of the soles - beige or red would look more expensive than the black.

5 stars

James Wigmore 7/12/2010

My wife thinks these are the most fantastic shoes she has ever had. The colour is true to the advert and the fit is perfect. At size 8 the heel is 13cm slightly higher than she normally wears, although she is quite comfortable wearing them.

2 stars

Jenna Ayling 6/12/2010

Unfortunately these are going back to schuh. I'm a 7.5 normally but these even in an 8 are far too small for me. They look lovely so those who can go up a size I would do that and order them! I would love to but clearly I can't with my clown feet. Goodbye pretty shoes!

4 stars

nicolette james 26/11/2010

these shoes are great if you're vertically challenged so gorgeously high. Might be a good idea to order a size up as they are cut a bit on the small side other than that really happy with them :silly:)

5 stars

alison gates 17/11/2010

fantastic shoes & speedy delivery thankyou!!!!

5 stars

Jenna Dargon 29/10/2010

They are incredibly high but thats what I love about them! They are a fantastic colour and are definitely shoes that will get you noticed. I have them in black too as I think you cant go wrong with a decent, sexy, black, high stiletto (something every girl should have to go with that little black dress!) ....but I would also love to have them in every other colour!

5 stars

David Simpson 22/10/2010

Bought for my girlfriend and she loves them.. Gets noticed by the 5 heel and she wears them all the time

5 stars

Radu Nastasa 5/10/2010

I got this pair for my wife and she looks stunning when wearing them. It takes a little while to get used to walking on such high heels but it's worth the effort !

5 stars

james hawkins 26/7/2010

Hi they are my wifes and she says they are amaizing (i think she is spot on)

4 stars

Halima Sadat 20/6/2010

These are ver ynice shoes - I bought the nude shade and it is a very nice creamy beige colour - not too brown and not too pale.

These shoes are very high and I almost rejected them on that but I decided to persevere and I think they're wearable if you're not intending to do a lot of walking. The heel is high and there is no platform so the foot is at quite an angle - they're not for novices or the occasional heel wearer.

They are a flattering shape with just a little toe cleavage and make your legs look good - but it would be easy to stray into the tarty look if you wear a very short skirt with them.

My main disappontment with them is that they are plastic not leather - quite pricey for a non-leather shoe.

Also not sure why the lining is described as fiery - it's silver!

However, they're a useful addition to the wardrobe and I'm toying with buying a red pair too!

5 stars

donna prescott 16/6/2010

perfect perfect perfect... really comfy to walk in, perfect size, stunning heel height, stunning colour and an overall stunning high heel paif of shoes.. will definately be buying in the other colours to go in my shoe collection.. dont think about buying these peeps, just buy them, absolutely gorgeous thanks shcuh xxxxxx

5 stars

adele collins collins 11/6/2010

Gorgeous heels! High but not too high to walk in, very comfy and super sexy !! Sure to get you noticed ! True to colour and size , might get black too !! xx

5 stars

Eimear Chance 21/5/2010

I love these shoes, they are very comfortable and the service and delivery was great!! I have a lot of compliments from friends and they couldn't believe what good value they were!!

5 stars

5 stars

lee cullis 16/5/2010

these shoes are the best i love them take a bit of time to get used to them but when you do you will not want to take them off. my husband ordered me the red ones and the next day i went to bluewater to get the black ones. i did go and buy the party feet just to make them feel a little better and it works .

5 stars

Stanimira Georgieva 14/5/2010

Fabulous shoes! They may be a bit hard to walk in as the heels are pretty high but once I got used to the height it was all right. Feel so confident and sexy in my new shoes. I definitely recommend them.

4.5 stars

sophie stevens 9/5/2010

these heels are totally gorgeous. gets some getting used to if you've nvr worn such tall heels but once you do you'll feel soooo confident and sexy. luv wearing these both in the day and when going out- gets so many complements. now looking for a similar pair in black with hot pink underneath! mwah xxxxxxx

5 stars

Michelle Doyle 25/4/2010

As a shoe FANATIC these were a must for my wardrobe. The colour is true to the picture as is the height so be warned if you are a amateur at high heels. Its taken me a while to get used to them. You don't have the support of platform so it can be alot harder to wear, a few practise walks around the house would be advised.

All in all a Fab pair of shoes that will have people staring for the night.

5 stars

Natasha Durant 16/3/2010

I brought these some time ago in black. Very high but they get easier the more you wear them. Because of the height I thought that I would just wear them occasionally, but now I’m used to them I’m finding I’m wearing them more than any of my other shoes! Nights out, shopping, and I've even started wearing them to work. So I just had to come back for the red ones.

Be warned that a heel this high does take a lot of effort to wear and you have to work at them. When I wear them a lot they do make my feet ache but it’s bearable and not painful – more a gentle reminder not to take them for granted. But they support the arch of my feet really well, which makes them more comfortable for all day wear than many lower heels that I own!

I get lots of attention and feel and look great in them. If you love heels, you really must buy a pair! My favourite shoe ever!

The only down side is that they seem to be selling out now. Buy them quick before they all go!

5 stars

Becky Cooke 17/2/2010

VERY SEXY, VERY RED, VERY HIGH Shoes that dont look too slutty! feel great comfortable for the height show a nice bit of toe cleavage. perfect

5 stars

Veronique Steiner 16/2/2010

These shoes are totally WOW!! Everyone marvels when they see them. Surpringly comfy and oh so pretty. Needed a bit of practice walking in them, but then again.... who'se gonna be walking in 'em ))

5 stars

robert blinkhorn 5/2/2010

bought these for a friend of mine as she has no internet she loves them comfortable stylish and good price usually have to go online to special shoe shops to get that height heel with comfort makes her legs look sexy she says excellent shoes

5 stars

Sam Carter 3/2/2010

A full 5 inch heel with no platform. We've talking Louboutin territory here. And like Louboutin's you can’t just throw these on for the first time and expect to walk in them. But after finding these hard at first, now I LOVE THESE SHOES!

Ali, try scraping up the soles on the pavement to make them less slippery.

Pamela, don't give up on them. You won't regret it.

I want the black next. Schuh, can we also have these in white for the summer?

5 stars

ali cox 29/12/2009

very sexy shoes. sizing is spot on.

they are a bit tricky to walk in due to the high heel and no platform on the sole, and i'm used to wearing killer heels.

the soles are very smooth, so word of warning girls - watch out on those shiny floors!

great shoes - every wardrobe should have a pair.

0.5 stars

pamela thornton 3/12/2009

Beautiful shoes - impossible to walk in! The heel ratio to the soles make it difficult to take a step and the only way I could consider wearing them would be if I was wheeled in and remained stated or standing in one spot! This comes from a girl who loves her heels, infact the heels are as high as the shoes I wear all day every day when I can shop, walk and run with no severe consequence.

[b4.]5 stars

Simon Waghorn 25/11/2009

Just arrived. Fantastic colour, run true to size and would make Shrek’s legs look amazing! Obviously not gonna be as comfy as a pair of Uggs, but for 5 inch heels not bad! Slight lumpiness where the ball of the foot goes, but sure I can deal with it. Thanks Schuh! Tanya

5 stars

lesley mimmock 24/11/2009

love these shoes fit well and look great on

post-956-133522935597_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935624_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935625_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935626_thumb.jpg

£49.99

Colour: Blue

5 stars

10/2/2011

Gorgeous, stylish....make my feet look stunning!!!

4 stars

9/2/2011

These shoes are sexy and stylish. I have not had the opportunity to wear them yet but I am sure they will make my feet eye candy. These shoes will do a lot to boosting my confidence and the color is all a girl can ask for this season Thank you schuh

5 stars

Nick Davies 15/1/2011

Absolutely wicked - v high! But stunning with glossy sheer tights and pencil skirt or dress!

5 stars

Alexandra Russell 5/1/2011

Beautiful blue, stylish and classic style...love them!

5 stars

Sally Richardson 31/12/2010

Fabulously high heels- made all the better for being £30! bargin

4.5 stars

Robert Bell 21/12/2010

Bought these as a present for my sister so haven't worn them (plus I'm a bloke, so I wouldn't anyway) but Schuh were great getting them to me very efficiently.

Top notch service.

5 stars

Helen Walker 17/11/2010

As I said for the black ones of these that I purchased, sky high killer heels is not a wrong description. Loved the style of this classic court and had to have another pair. The heel is really thin, and unfortunately I scuffed a heel on the 2nd time of wearing so watch the pavement cracks. At size 8 the heels measure 13cms. Cant wait until pay day to get another pair of these in light grey and would luv a plain black pair as well, not patent, so please please make these soon. My boy friend cant get enough of me in these and even tried them himself, but couldn't walk in them they are so high. A must for any high heel lover

3 stars

Samantha Orchard 1/10/2010

Wore these to town one night, really high arch in the size 3, took some time to get used to it, was okay for the first few hours then became really painful after a lot of walking between clubs and dancing. Good looking shoe though.

post-956-133522935627_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935629_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935631_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935632_thumb.jpg

£49.99

Colour: Grey

5 stars

26/1/2011

Wowzers! I can't get enough of these shoes! The fabulous 12cm elongates the leg - VERY elegant!

Still to wear these on a night out. Cripplers or not, these shoes are hot and well worth the money! I was luck enough to purchase these and a blue pair in the sale. So tempted to buy a pair of the red and black beauties :silly:

5 stars

Natalie Hough 19/1/2011

Fantastic shoes!!! Gives me extra height i need and makes my legs look long and slim. I'm yet to wear them but fit snugly and feel unexpectedly comfortable (i'm sure i'll disagree after a few hours in them and they'll hurt like hell but it'll be worth it). With shoes this beautiful who cares about maybe getting a sore heel every now and again??? Definatly my new favourite shoes :unsure:

5 stars

Duncan Headley 8/1/2011

bought these for my wife she is thrilled with them and i enjoy seeing her wearing them, really fast delivery

4.5 stars

Tara Davies 13/10/2010

Delivery was super fast, received them the next day!!

The shoes well, new are just amazing. Only downfall is I wouldnt wear them if I had a walk far on a night out, is they are really high. But they look just great so who cares about a little pain every now and again

post-956-133522935634_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935635_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935636_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935637_thumb.jpg

was £49.99 now £25.00

Colour: Turquoise

5 stars

Amanda Day 16/8/2010

Fabulous shoes, I now have these in two colours the red colour is amazing and have received comments along these lines. Very comfy classic shoe but not for the faint hearted, they are extremely high as described, more of a shoe for going out to dinner rather than dancing

4.5 stars

Elena Meakin 15/8/2010

I've bought these in red first and then another pair in turquoise. I love them, very stylish, love those high heels!!! They make your legs look longer A LOT! But if you're out and about in those you have to make sure you'll have somewhere to sit down every now and then, coz if you won't your feet will be killing... But they look gorgeous!!! (no pain-no game:))

4 stars

Paula McIlmurray 24/7/2010

these are absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately they were too high for me personally. For other people who normally wear high heels then they would be perfect. Recommended.

5 stars

Pamela Lockhart 5/7/2010

Lovely shoe. Very comfortable. Really high just the way I like them. Highly recommended.

5 stars

4 stars

emma taylor 6/5/2010

Stunning colour with a sexy skinny heel. My only criticism would be that the front is quite low and therefore exposes my two little toes a little more than I'm used to! That said, I tend to wear these shoes with jeans and for that purpose they're perfect. Lovely shoe and a very individual colour!

post-956-133522935638_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935639_thumb.jpg

post-956-13352293564_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935641_thumb.jpg

£49.99

Colour: Stone

5 stars

Forrest 22/10/2010

Bought for my wife as a gift: A stunning shoe and a bargain in the Schuh sale, these really are the definitve Killer Heel, 5 inches high with absolutely no platform, not for the faint hearted! I bought the size 6 (Eur 39) she says they are slightly small fitting but is prepared to live with it as they are one of the nicest court shoes she's ever owned, now she says she would love them in black and red! It could cost me a fortune this!

5 stars

michael ogden 19/10/2010

Is indeed a killer heel,but also very comfortable and suprisingly easy to walk in love the pencil thin heel,would recommend this shoe to any one.

5 stars

Pamela Lockhart 5/7/2010

Very High but very comfortable shoes. Would definately recommend them.

5 stars

Amy Denton 30/6/2010

Fantastic service from this website! I ordered the shoes on saturday night and they were delivered monday morning. Love, love, love the shoes! not work them yet as im saving them for a special occassion in july, but they are beautiful and very comfortable for such a high shoe!

3 stars

Helen Elliott 21/5/2010

There are gorgeous...but be warned they are EXTREMELY high, and I wear very high heels!

5 stars

I couldn't get the pictures for the Grey to upload as I have apparently already uploaded them to this thread.

So my work here is done! We morn the passing of the Schuh Lois Point Court. Real, affordable 5 inch heels (with no platform) on the high street. :silly:

Hopefully Schuh will bring them back one day, or something similar.

4.5 stars

dennis wong 21/10/2010

I have them in white and now black, somehow the blacks are bit tighter around the toe area, sky high but easy to walk in.

Amazing heels, head-turner every time!

Sound like they are his. Maybe it's someone from here?

5 stars

IAN BURGE 5/4/2010

Luckily I am a size 8 and these fit me like a glove, never thought I would be able to acquire such shoes on the high street, heel is perfect, style perfect. Look perfect, thankyou Schuh, have also the red, you must bring a white out in this style.

5 stars

Michael Burns 12/1/2011

Love these shoes. Relatively easy to walk in and look fab and very sexy. Reading the previous comments about how narrow they are at the front I decided to order a size larger than normal and they fit absolutely perfectly. Fab shoes at a Fab price.

Are they for him, or for someone else? Doesn't say.

5 stars

Nick Davies 15/1/2011

Absolutely wicked - v high! But stunning with glossy sheer tights and pencil skirt or dress!

Are they for him, or for someone else? Doesn't say.

4.5 stars

Robert Bell 21/12/2010

Bought these as a present for my sister so haven't worn them (plus I'm a bloke, so I wouldn't anyway) but Schuh were great getting them to me very efficiently.

Top notch service.

He should give it a go.

5 stars

Helen Walker 17/11/2010

As I said for the black ones of these that I purchased, sky high killer heels is not a wrong description. Loved the style of this classic court and had to have another pair. The heel is really thin, and unfortunately I scuffed a heel on the 2nd time of wearing so watch the pavement cracks. At size 8 the heels measure 13cms. Can't wait until pay day to get another pair of these in light grey and would love a plain black pair as well, not patent, so please please make these soon. My boy friend cant get enough of me in these and even tried them himself, but couldn't walk in them they are so high. A must for any high heel lover.

Excellent. Get him a slightly lower pair and he's off.

5 stars

michael ogden 19/10/2010

Is indeed a killer heel,but also very comfortable and surprisingly easy to walk in love the pencil thin heel, would recommend this shoe to any one.

I couldn't get the pictures for the Grey to upload as I have apparently already uploaded them to this thread.

That's because I should have been uploading the Stone/Nude! :silly:

Pics are below now.

Hi Jo, I had missed the fact that so many guys had posted reviews!

post-956-133522935649_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935651_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935653_thumb.jpg

post-956-133522935654_thumb.jpg