The Real Estate Agents flopping pumps: she just keeps wearing them!

Slingfan

I used to live in an apartment block and one of the appartments was being sold and was being shown to potential buyers by the a real estate firm. I was sitting on my balcony one day and out of a car pops the real estate agent who is selling the appartment. She had brown hair down to her shoulder blades, was wearing a white business blouse with a black over the knee skirt and a thick black belt. On her feet were a pair of black 4 to 5 inch peep toe pumps with the middle cut out, so they just had a heel cup and the peep toe bit over the toes. They looked like leather. She was in her late 20's to early 30's and had a wonderful lsim yet curvy body and great calves. Anyway, as she walked towards the building her feet were obscured by a fence but I could hear click clack-twock-click clack-twock as she walked. Then she appeared through the front gate and I saw the biggest heelpopping I have ever seen in my life. As she walked her shoes would bobble and pop off, her foot would arch all the way up in full stride, almost vertical to the ground with the shoe still on the ground and then as she pushed off her shoe would flick up like a bullet and slap back onto her feet. Every step she took she walked out of her heels and back into them. It was like she was wearing a pair of 5 inch slides with one strap over the toes. The noise they made was spectacular and she didn't seem bothered one bit. She had a confident and sexy stride and her popping shoes didn't affect her walk one little bit. By the time she was to leave it began to rain. The real estate agent got to the front gate and ran to her car! Her heels fopped off and flicked back on, banging against her soles like a slide. I couldn't belive how she did it! No problems, she just ran 20 metres with her heels falling off as if she wasn't even wearing them, it looked so hot! The agent came back to my appartment at least 8 times that I saw and each time she wore those flopping pumps. As she lead people to the appartment guys would be staring at her feet. If you walked behind her you would see the soles of her feet when she walked as her foot popped out of her pumps so much. They clopped and twocked and slapped as her heelcup flopped onto her heels. That wonderful clickety clackety twocking clopping combination was an alluring sound! Yet every day she wore these heels to work. I saw her close up outside waiting for a client one day and saw there was about a centimetre gap at the back on her heel, so her shoes were really stretched out. 6 months later I saw her in a shopping mall and guess what....same shoes and same mega heelpop with each step. I loved this so much but I thought she must have a thing for the feel of heelpopping because she looked like a successful woman who could afford tons of pairs of shoes many times over, why wouldn't she wear another pair of buy another pair when these ones strated popping? Does anyone have an opinion or has had a similar experience or likes wearing heels like this themselves? I'd love to hear some comments!

I have seen some women wear high heels like that and I can't imagine that they are comfortable. I had a pair of high heels that were a little big on me and they flopped similar to the woman you viewed and they were hard to walk in and I even came close to falling. Unless these shoe for some reason are comfortable to this woman, I don't know why she would wear them and wear them constantly.

I think she definately has a fetish for wearing her shoes like that. And she wears them so confidently, walking as if there isn't a problem. I know some people here don't like flopping shoes but when she walks with that confidence and her heels pop I love it!

I have seen some women wear high heels like that and I can't imagine that they are comfortable. I had a pair of high heels that were a little big on me and they flopped similar to the woman you viewed and they were hard to walk in and I even came close to falling. Unless these shoe for some reason are comfortable to this woman, I don't know why she would wear them and wear them constantly.

I'd have to agree. I've had pumps that were too big - and when your heel lifts right out - you could fall over if your heel doesn't go back neatly into the shoe.... especially if you're wearing very high heels. The more your heel lifts out and the more it doesn't drop back into the shoe properly will damage the heel cup as well, thereby exaccerbating the problem.

If she likes the loose feel around her heels then I'd think she should go for a sling-back or a mule...they'd be much easier and safer to wear than loose (ill-fitting) high heeled pumps, and they're even sexier styles.

Thanks for the story of the flopping pumps, Slingfan, Sounds like the only part of the her shoes that were attached to her feet for control was the material that helped to form the peep toe. She basicly walks on the ball joints of her toes. The heels are merely there for support when standing and the aesthetics of high heels. Some people can wear their heels loosely and it looks fine, for them. I just know the way loose fitting heels feel as I have tried to walk in them and they aren't sights for recall.

Thanks for the replies guys...it's funny, it may seem a bit dangerous, as in foot coming down on the heelcup but these heels just flop on and off in the correct place everytime. This is helped by the fact that they are a bit too big for her I think. She certainly handles them with grace!

Thanks for the replies guys...it's funny, it may seem a bit dangerous, as in foot coming down on the heelcup but these heels just flop on and off in the correct place everytime. This is helped by the fact that they are a bit too big for her I think. She certainly handles them with grace!

I guess we'll never know for sure. If she keeps wearing this same pair of shoes every time you see her, she must be comfortable in these shoes and who knows, maybe she enjoys them flopping. You could always go up to her and ask her. Or if you were uncomfortable doing that, if a female acquaintance of yours would ask her for you, then you would know for sure. Or you could just enjoy watching her walk and flop in her high heels.:)