"happy christmas everyone....."

pussyinboots

Be it late in europe. tomorrow in Aus and early afternoon in the Americas. Wishing everyone, members, their families and our visitors that drift in from time to time seasonal greetings and best wishes. Al

To ALL high heel fans here...and everywhere - I hope that you have a VERY Happy Christmas and a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year.

Kisses,

xxxPiBxxx

Thank you for the beautiful sentiments and especially thank you so much for your contributions to this site. I always enjoy reading your point-of-view, and especially from a female's point-of-view. As many men at this site have stated, it would be nice for more women to contribute as you do, and especially in this particular section. I guess that is my Christmas wish for next year. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Thank you for the beautiful sentiments and especially thank you so much for your contributions to this site. I always enjoy reading your point-of-view, and especially from a female's point-of-view. As many men at this site have stated, it would be nice for more women to contribute as you do, and especially in this particular section. I guess that is my Christmas wish for next year. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

Thank You honey.....this is a really sweet compliment and I very much appreciate it. I have sent you a PM.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Pussyinboots.

Speaking of PMs . Did you get the one I sent you?

Mike

I DID receive it Sweetie....and please accept my sincere apologies for not having responded. I will do this NOW..!:)

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"