Season Greetings

I hope that this is the correct place to post this.

I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Prosporous new year.:)

Hope that somebody will ge a pair of HHS in their stocking:wavey:

Only if I buy them myself, and then it's stockings in the HHS's

Actually I did, but I'm not too happy with my internet order (as usual)

Bought a pair of thigh high suede boots, and they just don't want to stay up correctly, but I'll post for solutions after christmas. I'm gonna try a couple options out first.

Meanwhile - - Merry Christmas

as I'm @ the present wearing my NINE WEST knee high boots with 4 inch blade heels, I'll now proceed to wish ALL in here a very merry christmas & a happy new year!!!:lmao: (side note: I live in southern calif & its right now raining like hell with the wind blowing it against my bedroom window!!:))

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all those to whom it applies from the State of Wisconsin, frozen from one end to the other and looking just like those Christmas cards you get each year but that's the way we like it at Christmas. Then.....comes January. May every one of you enjoy yourselves shopping for heels (or other things) as you build your wardrobe and build your understanding of yourself in 2011. HappyinHeels:wave::):lmao:

Only if I buy them myself, and then it's stockings in the HHS's

Actually I did, but I'm not too happy with my internet order (as usual)

Bought a pair of thigh high suede boots, and they just don't want to stay up correctly, but I'll post for solutions after christmas. I'm gonna try a couple options out first.

Meanwhile - - Merry Christmas

Get a pair of long leather thongs about 3 metres long and criss-cross them up your legs. Or, sew a strip of elastic across the back just under the knee so that it will be under tension when you're wearing them...

Merry Christmas

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Indeed, a merry Christmas and prosperous 2011 to all in our community! (heavy on the prosperity) Whether exercising your particular spititual philosophy in church, temple, mosque, synagogue or just from your home, let's give a little space to thoughts of peace and serenity, especially for the safe return of all our folks overseas who wear targets for us every day. UPBY5