Would these look good with a dark jean?

JoshDilley

I actually wouldnt be wearing them, they are to feminine for my taste, but my GF does. I think they look great with jeans, but a friend told me I was a dork. Just wanted someone elses opinion, thank you very much!

Is your friend from the same region you are, Sounds like something a dude from down that way would say.

Okay guys, not only was this thread started in the 'for the girls section' all of you joined in after.

Guys, stay out of the 'for the Girls section, and to JoshDilley (if you bother to read anything at all), read the forum rules and stick to them, you have not been here long yet and this is the second thing I have had to correct for you. one more and it will be a ban for a month.

thanks, read the rules.

http://www.hhplace.org/forum_site_specific_announcements/6603-forum_guidelines_rules_help.html

The angels have the phonebox.

Okay guys, not only was this thread started in the 'for the girls section' all of you joined in after.

Guys, stay out of the 'for the Girls section, and to JoshDilley (if you bother to read anything at all), read the forum rules and stick to them, you have not been here long yet and this is the second thing I have had to correct for you. one more and it will be a ban for a month.

thanks, read the rules.

http://www.hhplace.org/forum_site_specific_announcements/6603-forum_guidelines_rules_help.html

Oops - - Missed that all right

Hi, They are a pretty shoe. The ruffles over the top of the shoe is very dressy, and the completely open toe and covered heel (as opposed to a stacked heel) is all together more dressy. As others have quite rightly said - this is not suitable for wearing with jeans. In my opinion they demand pedicured toes, bare legs and a skirt. Cheers Heel-Lover

Josh D- After looking at these red dress shoes I agree they would not look right with jeans EXCEPT maybe skinny jeans. The shoe is an open-toe sandal that has the back of a pump with a vamp detail that screams formal occasion. These shoes would match nicely with a dress or skirt. If I were wearing skinny jeans then I would much rather wear a pump of 5" or better or a wedge sandal but not these shoes. These shoes would fit well into a wedding, church, or formal dining invitation and would, as others have suggested, demand a good pedicure. That's my thought. HappyinHeels

The answer to the OP is no. These are 'dress shoes' i.e. formal shoes - so only with a dress or a skirt. They would look OTT with jeans.

Totally agree,

A matching colour trouser suit may but then it may come across too strong, colour wise that is.

Al

We all have an opinion that may help your friend decide, but it's up to her. Personally, if it is her choice to wear them with a dressed pair of jeans, then so be it. She probably looks good in most any thing she chooses anyway. Isn't that part of her attraction from your perspective?

My wife describes the shoes as "dress shoes" to be worn with a "party" ensemble. But, on the other hand, they're your shoes and you can wear them with whatever you want to wear them with and wherever you want to wear them. It's your choice and if you're comfortable wearing them with jeans, by all means, wear them with jeans. What's the big strain, anyway?

Female commentary seems solidly against, and most males....pretty iffy. IMO....shoes: delicate, sophisticated & V. expensive looking; jeans not, don't care how much they cost.

Female commentary seems solidly against, and most males....pretty iffy.

IMO....shoes: delicate, sophisticated & V. expensive looking; jeans not, don't care how much they cost.

Agreed. You absolutely DO NOT wear dress shoes with jeans. No matter how expensive both items may have been to buy......together, they simply look tasteless....and thus, cheap.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Gee, Puss, mincing words really isn't your thing, is it? Apparently those little horns in your avatar are for real! I love it! Nice to have an opinion confirmed by an FFM (forum fashion maven). UPBy5

Gee, Puss, mincing words really isn't your thing, is it? Apparently those little horns in your avatar are for real! I love it!

Nice to have an opinion confirmed by an FFM (forum fashion maven).

UPBy5

Oh....I'm a soft, cuddly kitten really.....post-1866-133522931645_thumb.gif:):lmao:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"