Free Time Photo Shoot

bostonjensen

I'm of mixed opinions on the outfits, as some look like a female outfit over a male sweater. Some of the color combinations in my opinion could use some work. It's a good start though!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

With my girlfriend out for the day I was able to have some time to try some things on. Enjoy.

I've looked at the pictures you've posted. The best idea I can say is that I'd do this all over again while your girl friend is home so that she could help you coordinate your outfits. :)

While I know dressing in that fashion might give you a big thrill, I fear that you are the only one that gets anything out of the way you look.

With my girlfriend out for the day I was able to have some time to try some things on. Enjoy.

This is Batch 2. You can also find two pics of some boots I was able to have the courage to wear outside today at the following thread: http://www.hhplace.org/guys/15856-who_has_bought_some_new_boots-56.html#post264033

I just happened across your post. As others have said good start, but rethink some of your combination and colors of the outfits and the high heeled footwear. Good luck.