Laurie needs a Vacation

Well, since it is time to go visit my mother, I am thinking of taking a bit of an internet vacation as well. I will admit, I am burned out. I have posted a lot and moderated here in the past year and a half, and I hope some of it has made a difference. But everyone take notice. From this point on, I am on vacation, and I have no idea when I'll be back. Or even if I'll be back. I'd hate to pull a Jenny, but, if it happens it happens. Time for this Goddess to go to sleep, be forgotten by mortals, hide on the mountain, and drift off into myth. Sincerely, Laurie Heels

Have a nice vacation. Stay out of Ontario, no power right now. (Too crowded too)

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Yikes, she is gone. Things will sure be different around here. Although she says she might not return, I bet she does visit just to read up on what her friends are posting in here. :lol:

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...

To Alex No I don’t think the title of Goddess is up for grabs. Goddess Laurie herself said there is room for more than 1 (or 2 or 3 or ……) Goddesses. And if she is on vacation she Will have to return home (Hhplace) one day wont she. What concerns me is the quote at the bottom of her page. (Later sk8t3rs) seems to have replaced “Cant change now, this is who Chris2 fell in love with” or words to that effect. I, and I am sure every one, hopes every thing between you two is Okay Doray. Jeff

I think she needs some more of her own space. She's been through a lot, and places like this can both be escapism and fun or get you down depending on what else is happening in your life. As she says, she'll come back if she feels like it. Who can predict further than that, but lurking can be as much fun as posting so they say :lol:

Sorry, but I think y'al misread my post. I thought perhaps you might have some inside information concerning this. I was just curious.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Laurie - I hope you lurk around enough to read all of these FOND postings of ours! In my case, I wrote you an "Au revoir" (rather than a farewell) eulogy on Jenny's Forum, but I would just like to add that since then I've discovered (for the first time) on the "Fetish" Megaforum your fascination 50 or so "Training Diaries" and your ten or so "Diaries". You've worked SO HARD to keep us all posted on everything, and doing an excellent moderator's job for us. You're a real GEM, and when you have recharged your batteries and perked-up, at the very least please make occasional contact and assure us that you're OK. OK? Cheers (but I hope not Farewell), Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Laurieheels:-) I know it has been a while since your last post and I hope that you are "lurking" and reading to keep up on what is going on. Please come back and join us again when you get all rested up. We all remember you and hope that you will remember all of us as we all miss your very interesting postings. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

DawnHH; I hope you are aware that Laurieheels has posted in this forum more recently than her last posting in this thread back on September 12, 1993. Her last posting in this forum was back in early June, 2004. So she has not been absent that long. Either way, I also miss her. She used to post almost daily when I first joined.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

PJ:-) Thanks for the heads-up on Laurieheels more recent postings. I hope everything is going well with her, and as you say, she used to post often and her input was very interesting. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 2 weeks later...

DawnHH;

I hope you are aware that Laurieheels has posted in this forum more recently than her last posting in this thread back on September 12, 1993. Her last posting in this forum was back in early June, 2004. So she has not been absent that long.

Either way, I also miss her. She used to post almost daily when I first joined.

PJ your fingers must have slipped on the keyboard.

It should read September 12 2003.

The board hasnt been operating quite that long yet. :)

Jeff

Ouch!!! I was shocked when your posting made me reread my posting and saw where I typed 1993 instead of 2003. Thanks for correcting my mistake JeffM.

Laurieheels is still a High Heel Goddess no matter how many times she posts in here. She earned that title from her active participation in this forum plus relating to us many of her personal high heel activities in her diaries. Besides, I think she still is the cutest thing in heels I've seen in a long long time. :D

PJ sorry that pointing out the error was so painful. :D And I agree with you on Laurie, she was some one special to most of us I think. It is a pity she doesnt have the time to post as often these days. Jeff

JeffM:-) You are correct when you say that Laurie is a very special person. I really liked reading her many posts and I would welcome the chance to post side by side with her again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, request granted. Side by side posting. :D I wish work were not so consuming. Not that the hours are over 40 or anything, but it certainly can be draining. I do enjoy the challenge, and wearing heels at the office, but still. A nice life of creativity and time given to more internet things would be a bit nice, at least for a little while. Right? :)

LAURIEHEELS:-) O happy day---the High Heeled Goddess is coming back with us. Both Mickey68 and I are jumping with joy and delight that once again we will be able to read your unique style of writing and posting again. Welcome, welome back!!! We are both smiling from ear to ear. :D:) Cheers--- Dawn HH

I wish I had something to talk about. I could go on and on about anything, but it does take inspiration about something suitable for the site to be able to go on and on about something relavant to the site. Other than one of the cats chewing on my sandal laces, which was strange. But I already posted that little rant on Jenny's discussion forum. I should start a topic where people help me find a nice pair of boots for the winter. I think I'll go post that in the Everybody section right now... :D

Hi Laurie I hope this isn’t a sign of the early onset of Alzheimer’s disease, with you not being able to think of any thing to write about on this high heel site when you have posted pics of your new shoes on Jennys site. Then to top it off you post the same thing again as though you had forgotten that you had posted it already. Oh dear. :D Maybe its the excitment of being back here. Best wishes Jeff

A well-deserved rest, Ms. Laurie! I cannot convey how much I have enjoyed your posts & stories. You, my dear, are why I started writing stories! God alone knows when our paths will cross again . . . I'll leave it in his hands. God bless, schweetie! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.