Hello

gregt

I am new to the forum and am excited to be here. My interestes are admitedly different than most of you, so I doubt I will get a lot of love:( That is okay, just glad to be around so many men and women who love heels the way I do. I do not wear heels, but would bet I love them as much as the vast majority on this forum. I have been consumed by the beauty, power, and elegance of high heels my entire life. Yes, I have a high heel fetish and love to pamper those who wear them. My interests range from mild to extreme. An example of mild would be to accompany you on a shoe shopping trip. Sure, I would buy the shoes and carry all the packages for you in the mall, (better keep lifting). Hopefully I could be the ad hock shoe store clerk too? I don't want to offend anybody just yet, so I will leave the more moderate and extreme interests out unless anyone would like to know more about them, (just ask). A quick taste...I do love helping to enhance a meeting/date of a couple of HH loving girls/guys being serving as their shoe shine vallet and/or human foot stool if they so desire. I am also a former college wrestler and dabble in MMA, so I am good to have around if you are out in public and a couple of less sophisticated knuckle heads decide to give you a hard time. I can serve as your shoe purchaser, chauffer, shopping bag carrier, and body guard all wrapped into one package at a very reasonable price, (free plus I buy the shoes:) Take care and all the best, Greg

I don't want to offend anybody just yet, so I will leave the more moderate and extreme interests out unless anyone would like to know more about them, (just ask).

Hi Greg

Welcome to HHPlace, we all hope you have a great time here and look forward to hearing more from you soon, but please do keep in mind that minors have access to this website, and its a fashion website, not a sexual one, so please do leave that stuff at the door, or for elsewhere :)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!