Out in my new boots- right now

Foxyheels

As I post this message I am out in high heels on my own for the first time. I have walked from the car and I am now sat in a cafe in a city shopping centre having a nice pot of tea. Nobody has made any comment and I haven't seen anyone stare yet. The fact I am sat down exposes my 3" block heels quite clearly but it doesn't seem to be noticed. I am about to do some shopping now so if anything of note happens I will update in real time depending on if I can get a signal to post a message. Right where's the shoe section in this store?

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Not sure what your boots are like but I've got a pair pretty similar to these.

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/shoes/womensshoes/47/1 Worn under trousers they are barely going to be noticed by anyone.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

The heel on mine is not quite as wide, it's more a thick square stiletto shape and about three and a half inch high.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I am home now and it was an uneventful outing, the shops were very busy and there was a lot of noise so everyone just went about there business and took no notice of me. I had a great time shopping, got some Xmas presents for Mrs F. Only thing that happened was nothing to do with my heels, I bought a PVC outfit and the lovely girls in the shop let me try it on in their staff area away from the shop, very helpful.

Happy to go unoticed and get on with my shopping, felt great and so natural wasn't worried about being seen either. Had a great time, my calves ache now though but it's worth it.

Just had a gorgeous girl in her 20's say 'nice boots' after she had followed me up some stairs but majority seem unaware.

Isn't it so cool when a woman complements you on the high heels you are wearing? That's when you know it really worth going out in public wearing high heels. Congratulations on your outing.

Isn't it so cool when a woman complements you on the high heels you are wearing? That's when you know it really worth going out in public wearing high heels. Congratulations on your outing.

Have to say it did make me feel good, if I had my normal shoes on she would have completely ignored me.