Gregory Gorgeous

heelguy

Like usual.. while browsing the internet for high heels and the like, i found a young guy who seems to be another youtube sensation. His name is Gregory Gorgeous and he has AMAZING fashion sense and style. I thought i'd share this with you as im sure he's living a life alot of us can only dream of!

take a look for yourself :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/GregoryGORGEOUS

Naaah, looks more like a frustrated tranny to me.

BTW, I'm already living that life...

Maybe you should change your username to "Dr.Negative" :)

I think he looks like he's having a ball! and i think he looks awesome too!

Maybe you should change your username to "Dr.Negative" :)

I think he looks like he's having a ball! and i think he looks awesome too!

Aren't I allowed an opinion? :lmao:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Aren't I allowed an opinion? :lmao:

Of course, when did i say you weren't? I said you should change your name to Dr. Negative, meaning your opinion and tone was that of what i depicted to be either bitchiness or jealousy.

Please, correct me if i'm wrong though and point out to me the characteristics that Gregory shows to render him "another frustrated tranny". I'm genuinely interested to know where that comment came from :lmao:

That's all :)

Of course, when did i say you weren't? I said you should change your name to Dr. Negative, meaning your opinion and tone was that of what i depicted to be either bitchiness or jealousy.

Please, correct me if i'm wrong though and point out to me the characteristics that Gregory shows to render him "another frustrated tranny". I'm genuinely interested to know where that comment came from :lmao:

That's all :)

Actually, it was intended as a tongue in cheek comment if you must know and a little bit of devil's advocate too.

Why would I need to be bitchy or jealous? I already have that kind of lifestyle, I just don't show off on youtube that's all.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.