Love nudes...

Hi, Nude pumps are beautiful. They lengthen the leg so well and they go with any skirt/dress colour. I think they're a staple - just like everyone should have at least 1 red pair of heels, same applies for nude heels. Its summer here and I'm really enjoying wearing mine cause its more of a summery colour choice in my mind. nb. nude pumps also look great with jeans. Cheers Heel Lover

Phew... I thought there was going to be a deleted thread and a temporary ban then! LOL Very nice, I have a pair of sandals that colour but wouldn't mind a pair of pumps too.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Quidam, the only way I can quickly think of that you could go wrong with nude high heels....would be to wear darker stockings with them! Yuk. Looks tacky in my mind anyway. Nude heels basically require very very sheer stockings, or basically bare legs if you're not wearing trousers. With jeans they pick out the faded element - and with designer jeans they pick out the 'dirty and worn' colours really well. I pair nude high stilettoed pumps with a matching handbag and skinny jeans for a coordinated look. Looks great with a blazer as well. When I want to lengthen my legs I'll go for some extremely high nude stilettos and a mid-thigh pencil skirt. Bare legs essential, peep toes & vibrant nails if feeling extravagant. Nude goes with navy, browns and lighter blues really really well. Cheers Heel-Lover

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Quidam, thats a nice shoe It looks like a wooden heel and platform? - I like the look and I'd wear it but I think it might be quite heavy underfoot - I'd prefer it in a stiletto and single sole as it would weigh next to nothing then. (I prefer light weight shoes). Anyhow I'd still be keen to try it - it has warm colour tones and would work well with many outfits. Cheers Heel-Lover