Pleaser Domina 6 1/2 inch shoes

teeza

Not sure about the Domina series, but all the Pleaser shoes I have, or have tried on were to size. I'm a US Mens 7 1/2 (8D in western boots) and I wear a US womens size 10. I have shoes in the Pleaser Adore and Delight series.

Can anyone advise on the fitting of these shoes. Due to height; do you have to go one size larger or are their sizes correct.

Advise on a 38 (euro) size in UK ladies size 5 or 6.

Teeza

Hiya....

Pleaser shoes are generally true to size. I have broad feet and they fit beautifully for me. I know plenty of exotic dancers and they all swear by them - good recommendation if ever there was one.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

The Domina series has served me well as far as courts and knee high boots are concerned, fitting generally well. Not so much luck with the Domina series sandals. Normally I take a size 14 US but for their sandals I have to go down to a size 12 US. That being said I love their knee high boots, for size and comfort they're the best I've ever had. Question: aren't the Domina series 5 1/2 inch high, not 6 1/2?

The Domina series has served me well as far as courts and knee high boots are concerned, fitting generally well. Not so much luck with the Domina series sandals. Normally I take a size 14 US but for their sandals I have to go down to a size 12 US.

That being said I love their knee high boots, for size and comfort they're the best I've ever had.

No, all of the Domina heels are 6".

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I usually wear a size 9-9.5, but my Domina's are all size 10 to fit right. So if you are in question, round up. I wear a womens size 10, and I thought I've measured the heel tip to the highest point in the back of the heel and gotten 5.5". I got a pair of 6" LSB ankle boots off ebay that are defiantly a bit higher.

(formerly known as "JimC")

Are you sure? I know they are advertised that way but they are the exact same height as my 5 1/2 inch leatherworks heels and a centimeter shorter then my 6 inch leatherworks heels.

Hi PIB.

My experiences regarding the Domina series are that in my size 8us/5uk/38eu, then heels are advertized as 6" but are actually "only" 5.5"/14cm.

But maybee they are 6" in larger sizes, I don't know:)

The shoes i measured are Domina 1023 ankleboots....Lovely boots BTW, planning to buy a pair:)

//Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

^^ Please allow me to correct my statement.

All 'Domina' heels are ADVERTISED as being 6". The actual height seems to be 5.25"/5.5" according to those who have a pair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Pleaser, Domina, Elle and Devious labels of high heel footwear are all sold (wholesale only) by "Pleaser USA" and manufactured in China. The heel heights vary according to the particular shoe style, not always the product line. Some particular styles have SHORTER heels than the advertised heel height in the smaller sizes, and HIGHER heels in the larger sizes. These discrepancies are best noted at the Pierre Silber website http://www.pierresilber.com/ , where you can drill down the product descriptions and order information.

All closed toe styles can make you scream. :smile: IMHO, "Pleaser USA" footwear is popular only because they are relatively inexpensive to other brands. If you have feet wider than B-Medium width, then you better be skilled at shoe modification with a razor blade and bubble gum.