possible purchase

higheeluv

For me, it's a toss-up as to which one I like better, but the style just screams "Buy me!!!" If you get them, please post some pics with you in an outfit adorning them!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

If you like them buy them. What if everyone had said "Yuk! They're hideous!" would you have passed them up? Do your own thing mate, be a leader not a follower. For what it's worth, they're nice indeed.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

haha, personally, I like them a lot. Especially the second ons looks beautiful :).

Heelfits.... I think the same thing I am liking the black better then the blue :lmao: I have been looking for a nice 6" heel and with a platform I think these will be a breeze to walk in :lmao:

Very nice. I like the long slim D heel stiletto and the lower cut sides. The covered platforms are really growing on me too. Don't have any myself but it really seems you get that very high heel look without the torque on the foot. Something you could wear a lot longer otherwise. Honestly, not something I would buy for myself as a first choice but I wouldn't be kickin em off too soon either. I'd probably go for the black. Like Dr. Shoe said, if you like them, get them. Hope to see you in a pic with them on......

If you like them buy them.

What if everyone had said "Yuk! They're hideous!" would you have passed them up?

Do your own thing mate, be a leader not a follower.

For what it's worth, they're nice indeed.

Dr. Shoe beat me to the punch. All that matters is if you like them and would enjoy wearing them. I, myself, don't care for them that much. But that doesn't matter. It's your preference.

higheeluv, I think the shoes are nice and stylish, the top is like Baker's "VICTORIA" but the heel is further to the front resulting in a narrower opening and steeper arch incline. These shoes would go well with skinny jeans or various skirts or dresses I simply don't know what you are going to pair them with. I would, however, not seek our collective approval on your shoe choices. It is helpful to swap ideas on how to coordinate various clothing items but then again I am advocate of buying the shoe that you love and matching an outfit with it later. I actually saw a Lauren Conrad book on style and coordination at Sam's Club and found myself paging through it. It appeared very helpful and easy to use. These are the kinds of things that all give us ideas (which undoubtedly lead to more shoe purchases and posts on this forum) and keeps the great forum circle going. Buy what you really want and show confidence in doing so!:) HappyinHeels