Sisters With Blisters Walk

SISTERS WITH BLISTERS

Well the day has come and gone and what an experience. There were about 5000 participants, all dressed up or not. Very few men actually had high heels on. I was wearing the heels that I posted earlier and were very comfortable in them (4 ½) stilettos and got quite few ohhs and ahhs of how pretty they look, and also some very positive remarks of how well I walk in them, especially from ladies that was walking behind me. I told them that I practiced for about three weeks before the walk.
I can tell you that it is different walking at home or just outside, try and walk outside on a tar road with most of the time going uphill, dodging potholes, rocks for 4 kms; needless to say the tips were shot but luckily no damage to the heels at all.
About 3 kms into the walk one of the ladies walking with me said do you know there is blood coming from your right foot.( See the pic) I looked down and behold there was blood coming from my foot. When I got to the finish line I discovered that the eyelets on the toe next to both my feet were the culprit, rubbing and causing a blister that started to bleed.
The question that most of you are going to ask am I going to walk again next year and in stilettos, the answer is YES. This tine I am going to dress up a bit more.

post-27007-133522929821_thumb.jpg

post-27007-133522929831_thumb.jpg