My new 6" mules!!!

it's crazy how that's the first thing i thought to myself when i saw the picture, then to have the following 3 posts all containing the same messege... you have to shave your legs now. There's no two ways :)

Here are my incredible new 6" mules with no platform!!! A little difficult to walk in them in the beginning, but now they feel perfect! What do you think?

'6" mules'......The heels are gorgeous and you've got 'girly' feet so you can carry them off. They look great on you!

As for your legs, I would suggest waxing them the first time around....then as the hairs grow back, shave them every 2 or 3 days to keep them smooth.

The waxing may 'sting' a little....but the effects will be amazing.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I am sorry for the unshaved legs and thank you for the advice. However I never appear feminine in public, so unfortunately it is not possible to shave my legs... although I know it would improve very much my appearance in heels! I have 2 more pics... One of them answers your questions Heelster I suppose... they are from Pleaser! I gor them from High-Feelings.de.

post-1581-133522930554_thumb.jpg

post-1581-133522930558_thumb.jpg

6" Mules. I know you said you do not go heeling in public. However, for your fans sake you could try wearing 2 pair of hose. First, wear one (1) pair mude or tan hose. Second, wear another pair of DESIGNER hose on top of the first pair. The first pair of hose mats down the hair, the second pair hides anything else. I used this method to hide the hair on my legs years ago. Now at my age, for sone reason, the hair on my legs has gown away-dissapeared-vanished. Luck. Mike.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry for the unshaved legs and thank you for the advice. However I never appear feminine in public, so unfortunately it is not possible to shave my legs... although I know it would improve very much my appearance in heels!

I have 2 more pics... One of them answers your questions Heelster I suppose... they are from Pleaser! I gor them from High-Feelings.de.

What about all those guys who ride pedal bikes or swimmers? they all shave their legs, maybe you could just tell people you've taken up swimming or riding? i shave my legs and it hasn't been any problem for me, most people don't even notice.....

Hello , Nice pics thanks ! For sure shaved legs will match and look better whith the shoes , no doubt at all , and i agree with you all . We should keep in mind he is a man wearing heels , a man . Isn't it the most important ? For me yes ! There is a authentic side in these pics , "man in heels" takes a real sense here . All depends what we want to see , man in heels or fake woman legs in heels , or real woman legs in heels , chicken legs in heels etc... The common point of all this is HEELS . And it was nice to see that pair of mules . It seems you have nice legs ! shave !!!

My wife may tolerate my shoes, but she likes her men hairy, so guess who 'ain't shavin' besides, you should see my head.

Says hi! to your wife , for being tolerant about your shoes . :)

• 1 month later...