Well, Hello, I guess . . .

I have been looking at this forum for a while and finally decided to join yesterday. Signing up yesterday made it all the more interesting when I went in to town last night and saw all the girls going about in the snow and ice (all over the UK for those that don't know) with bare legs and high heel sandals. I figured there would be a lot of people on here interested to see that, especially as there was a post recently about wearing heels in the snow. Anyway, I look forward to discussing the finer points of high heel obsession with some of you and I am interested to see how opinions vary on the "important":wink: issues. Bye for now

hi, good to see a new member, do you enjoy wearing heels or just admireing them on women, so much to talk about, i've been wearing heels most my life an d in public, great fun, im sure you will love this site, hope to catch up with you soon

Thanks for the welcome folks. To answer maninboots, I don't wear heels myself. I have enough of a problem walking as it is and I'm going to the hospital to hopefully get to the bottom* of that next week. That's another story though. I very much enjoy admiring heels on women, that's for sure. *No pun intended