Hi from Nadette

A man who doesn't like his wife wearing high heels now there's a rarity. Welcome to the forum there's lots of men who will appreciate your taste in shoes on here.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Hi Everyone,

I found this site while cruising online. I love to wear heels all the time and my husband hates that I wear them so I thought I would try to find some people who think like I do.

N

Your husband isn't a podiatrist or anything is he??

Welcome to the forum! :)

Call me Tights!

When I push him for a reason all he says is that they make women look cheap. I still wear them because I like to wear them, I don't tell him what to wear and he can't tell me what not to wear :)

Good to hear that you don't let him stop you...you should be able to wear what you want...if it makes you feel godd, then that is what's important. Wow, "they make women look cheap"...and what makes them look not cheap then?! May I ask how old he is? Did he have a very religious or sheltered upbringing?

Hi Everyone,

I found this site while cruising online. I love to wear heels all the time and my husband hates that I wear them so I thought I would try to find some people who think like I do.

N

Welcome to High Heel Place. I, like others, am curious as to why your husband doesn't like you wearing high heels. The first thing that came to my mind was that you might tower over him when you wear high heels. Well, you have come to the right website for people who enjoy viewing and wearing high heels. Hope to hear more from you soon and welcome again.

Welcome here wit us it is a pity that he does not agree with you. mY wife let me wear anything I want and that is all the heels we got between us we got about 50 pairs. She even encourage me to wear something that she like and tell me if it does not suit me.

Hi there Nadette, and welcome. Wish my wife would not take off her heels as soon as she gets home. But then again, she says one in heels is enough. I put mine on as soon as I get home. I believe you already feel @ home. Hope this isn't bad manners, but I want to say : IBL 70 Your heels in your avatar rock me. Jay Jay you are one very lucky Bug--r. I am still working on Skirts but the wife gives me grief. Some day !