Permanently on tiptoe

Pointegirl

...It still leaves the problem of finding an amenable surgeon with the necessary skill to modify my ankles; is there one somewhere?

While perhaps difficult, I don't think it would be impossible. Look at some of the surgeries women have had: ones with boob jobs that I'm not sure there are enough letters to list the final size; Heidi Montag, who got 10 plastic surgeries at once; that woman who wanted to look like a real life Barbie, and so one. As long as you're willing to sign a document waiving your right to sure for malpractice, I'm sure you can find someone.

• 2 weeks later...

Unsubscribed from here and later posts. I contacted her again some time ago, but have yet to receive a reply. She also, as I last checked, took off some information about her, mainly her contact info. So I'm going to assume (and this is me assuming it, by the way): 1) she may be done with "toying" with us, 2) the story Was, in fact, a fib, and 3) ....well, she's tired of the flood of emails coming at her, with either concern or questions regarding the topic. Just wanna congratulate her for gathering such an easily-influenced crew of people and having us talk amongst ourselves and wonder what happened and how's she progressing (not to mention the slight scare we receives pages ago). So yeah, I'm officially p'ed off :/

Formally "HHDude"