Heaven or hell test

PJ

In Catholic high school, we were required to read Dante's Inferno.

Dante envisioned a hell with many levels. Take the following test to see where you fit in. I ended up in level 1 - Limbo.

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

please remember that you have only 10 minutes to take this test.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

This is slightly worrying: Purgatory | Very Low Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low Level 2 | Extreme Level 3 | High Level 4 | Extreme Level 5 | Extreme Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High Level 7 | High Level 8- the Malebolge | Extreme Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High It seems I'm not the decent person I thought I was :lol: But after all this I still only go to level 2? :lol:

Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell. :lol::lol: Emma

In the vernacular of one segment of the population here in the USA, the term "dis, or diss" means "disrespect." The street use of the term is like "he dissed me" which can be viewed, by members of this population, as a challenge much like gunfighters in the old west were challenged to "drawdowns" with sixshooters. Same as the gunfight, dissing someone can get you killed in certain parts of some "inner" cities.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 4 months later...

level 6 for me too. Oh well can't win em all. I guess I'll be paying for my short sin filled life with an eternity in damnation, but what you gonna do??

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

For me Level 1 - Limbo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

I'm a virtuous unbeliever or something like that. Still, it should be fun having a chat with Caesar and the rest of them.

Edit: Well I had a chat and found out Caesar is a secret shoe fan, so I've invited him for a walk round the illuminated meadows to have a look at my shoes. They're heels of course, specially made by one of the devil's minions. And being limbo, these are the heels of reason. Very nice they are too.

I'm loving it !

I rate ;

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!

lovely, they can't even spell eighth!

I am evil Homer ! I am evil Homer !

Consigned to level 7-Violent. That is interesting as I am not a violent person; so, I looked at all of my levels. Was High for level 7, but also Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believer), level 2 (lustful), and level 3 (Gluttonous). Levels 1 (Limbo), 2 and 3 had the same score as 7. I am lustful and gluttonous and like to think I am a virtuous non-believer. Why level 7? Read the description, level 7 contains assasins, tyrants, war-mongers, and basphemers, none of which I am; then I found it--sodomites. At least I'll have a gay old time, though Hitler, Stalin, et al will certainly make for dampers on the party and I doubt they have very good taste in shoes.

Go gently through life.