Spikey platform ankle boots

Awtucs

Anyone knows who makes these boots ?

They would be perfect on upcoming metal festivals next summer, as I said to an old colleague, and my sister-in-law who asked if they were really my style (if they only knew :))

Ohhhh - - those could be interesting.

Alas, no, but if I ever do. I'll let you know as I might splurge for a pair myself.

I have started to respond to this post several times. Our friends here at HHP have shared photos of many "different" looking high heels. This definitely falls into that category. If you ever purchase this pair and wear them in public, let us know the reactions you get.

I have started to respond to this post several times. Our friends here at HHP have shared photos of many "different" looking high heels. This definitely falls into that category. If you ever purchase this pair and wear them in public, let us know the reactions you get.

Ah, thanks; definite will do, but @ $ 1200 I'm afraid they're definitely out of my range.

They also have an amazing boot and sandal called "Gilera". If you are into platforms and huge heels these are amazing. Just google " dsquared2 gilera"

I absolutely LOVE mine!!!

I prefer pumps version over boots but they are indeed gorgeous. Do you know pumps' name?

They also have an amazing boot and sandal called "Gilera". If you are into platforms and huge heels these are amazing. Just google " dsquared2 gilera"

I absolutely LOVE mine!!!

All I can say is wow, I need to save some money. Thank for the pictures.

Where did you find them? I just googled "dsquared2" and "gilera" and it led me to an out-of-stock Amazon. I mean, I, of course, can't get them now, but they're a darlingg to look at ;D

Formally "HHDude"

I'm the current high bidder for these beauties on ebay. Hopefully the wont go for the full $1400 retail price!

Awesome boots, in deed - and thanks for the pictures! Hope you win them, at a reasonable price (and share some pictures with us afterwards, in case you win :)!